Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Go down

Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 am

any dates for Hari Raya PiT Walkabout gUys?? Laughing king afro

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Ikon on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 am

starstruck96 wrote:any dates for Hari Raya PiT Walkabout gUys?? Laughing king afro

Aiyoh how to give date, I'm posting this from my office at 3.50 am on Sunday morning.... Sad Sorry guys, this year looks very tight, the best I can offer is Friday night on 9 Oct 09 that too I cannot stay out late as I will be working on the following Saturday as well.

Maybe we cannot have convoy, but we can make a point to visit one house per day during weekday..just thinking of it make me feel tired!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm

me anything la....will try to squeeze time for the visitings....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 pm

aiyah....squeeze 2 hse per day...
anyway we goT brO P_L, BOW,STONED,ABOH,MINE only...
can go P_L N & BOW first....coz the eldest mah...(eastern side)
nex will be StoneD n Mine
dEN LAST will be AbOH HSe..
Anyone I leFT ouT? Laughing Cool
Oh yaHHHH...our piNkY ranGER hse...dunno whether he in T_W or Bukit Indah..
brO dEX N MAjoR can Join IF ur time PermiTS.. What a Face Smile

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:22 pm

tak cerewet(cincai) ar bro....lets see wat the elders say....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm

the eLders seems BEeE ZeEEE on this season RAYE..
y not i drop @ ur place first brO...selagi stocK kUih N air OREN mu masiH aDa. Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

starstruck96 wrote:the eLders seems BEeE ZeEEE on this season RAYE..
y not i drop @ ur place first brO...selagi stocK kUih N air OREN mu masiH aDa. Very Happy



can....just beep me b4 u come....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  aboh on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:06 am

Let just "lepakz" like we always do
avatar
aboh
Regular
Regular

Posts : 215
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 am

Thanks to bro Bow and family & bro Stoned and family for coming over last nite for Hari Raya visit. Appreciate you guys taking the initiative. Was hoping the others would also turn up but it's ok lah, understand others have own plans and priorities. Cheers.. cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 am

awWWW...miss such an event..kinda beEZee ydae..
sori..maybe i drop by some other time...whose hse nexx?? Cool wenn drunken

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Ikon on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 am

No problem la, these kind of house visit is not compulsory, as and when you are free from obligation. Anyway bro Mdzul thank you for your hospitality and the spaggetti was great as well, the prawn delicious Razz
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

BoW wrote:No problem la, these kind of house visit is not compulsory, as and when you are free from obligation. Anyway bro Mdzul thank you for your hospitality and the spaggetti was great as well, the prawn delicious Razz

Was a pleasure playing host. Glad you enjoyed the spaghetti, trick is to use extra virgin olive oil..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 pm

thanks for the invitation bro....food was great....pussy was cute...hehehe....n thanks for the present also eh...hehehe...will contact u soon....ehehehe
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Ikon on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:No problem la, these kind of house visit is not compulsory, as and when you are free from obligation. Anyway bro Mdzul thank you for your hospitality and the spaggetti was great as well, the prawn delicious Razz

Was a pleasure playing host. Glad you enjoyed the spaghetti, trick is to use extra virgin olive oil..

Virgin oil on WHAT? Laughing Damn you scary la bro, you seem to use virgin oil on everything la... Razz
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 am

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:No problem la, these kind of house visit is not compulsory, as and when you are free from obligation. Anyway bro Mdzul thank you for your hospitality and the spaggetti was great as well, the prawn delicious Razz

Was a pleasure playing host. Glad you enjoyed the spaghetti, trick is to use extra virgin olive oil..

Virgin oil on WHAT? Laughing Damn you scary la bro, you seem to use virgin oil on everything la... Razz

Of course have be virgin oil lah, only this case it's "extra virgin". I don't use virgin oil on everything, only on some things.. Nice right?? rabbit

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:11 pm

me n family would like to thank bro bow for his hospitility last fri nite... Cool
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Ikon on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:16 pm

stoned wrote:me n family would like to thank bro bow for his hospitility last fri nite... Cool


Your welcome bro, and also the return courtesy on Sunday ~ the nasi lemak was great! Laughing
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  stoned on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 pm

BoW wrote:
stoned wrote:me n family would like to thank bro bow for his hospitility last fri nite... Cool


Your welcome bro, and also the return courtesy on Sunday ~ the nasi lemak was great! Laughing



thanks bro....now...wheres our thread starter?....thought he wans to visit me....dat bz prepare for dec eh?...hehehe
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:12 pm

oooOpSSSss...thread starter post on the 30sept hoping to get an early date outing..
but to be replied late... i have to forgo the tentative dtaes that was being set up..
im sorry..not obliging to the post ive posted..
anyways...have fun n Maaf Zahir Batin.
wait for my 'flyers' sOOn duHHH...hehehehe
Smile cheers

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Ikon on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 am

starstruck96 wrote:oooOpSSSss...thread starter post on the 30sept hoping to get an early date outing..
but to be replied late... i have to forgo the tentative dtaes that was being set up..
im sorry..not obliging to the post ive posted..
anyways...have fun n Maaf Zahir Batin.
wait for my 'flyers' sOOn duHHH...hehehehe
Smile cheers

Normally I receive flyers I don't bother to read, just chuck them aside.... Laughing
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Captivian_Major on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm

BoW wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:oooOpSSSss...thread starter post on the 30sept hoping to get an early date outing..
but to be replied late... i have to forgo the tentative dtaes that was being set up..
im sorry..not obliging to the post ive posted..
anyways...have fun n Maaf Zahir Batin.
wait for my 'flyers' sOOn duHHH...hehehehe
Smile cheers

Normally I receive flyers I don't bother to read, just chuck them aside.... Laughing

Bro BoW, u chuck them aside...far better than me..... I will throw in the dustin......not even a single look at it... Laughing

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm

den the flyers will cum thru PigeoNS..will shit on respective cars tOoOOoO.... Very Happy tongue

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya PiT Walkabout

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum