Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Go down

Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Well, it's been pretty quiet on the forum front, so thought it would be a good idea to organize a meet up.
I suggest as above. Location? I'm open for suggestion.. So how, guys?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 am

pussy_lover wrote:Well, it's been pretty quiet on the forum front, so thought it would be a good idea to organize a meet up.
I suggest as above. Location? I'm open for suggestion.. So how, guys?

no problem as long timw permit....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Anymore comments on the proposed meet up?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

errr...brO mdZuL...CAN bring the prized possession of ur the D90 to the meetup..?
take more pics of our deteriorating members for memory sake.. Razz

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  stoned on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm

kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 pm

starstruck96 wrote:errr...brO mdZuL...CAN bring the prized possession of ur the D90 to the meetup..?
take more pics of our deteriorating members for memory sake.. Razz

Exactly... With our deteriorating members, no need D90, hp camera will do just fine.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm

stoned wrote:kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha

Any of the above, no problem..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:44 pm

can teach me a thing or two on DSLR mah... Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Ikon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha

Any of the above, no problem..

What about ..all of the above?
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:38 pm

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha

Any of the above, no problem..

What about ..all of the above?

Why so many wise guys now??? Twisted Evil All is needed is suggestion of meet up. If non forthcoming, then i propose:
1) Meet up on Friday, 30 Oct 2009
2) Venue: McD Kallang
3) Time: 8.30pm onwards

Of course, we always adjourn somewhere later..
If there are no violent objections, this is final.. cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 pm

starstruck96 wrote:can teach me a thing or two on DSLR mah... Very Happy

Can...no proble. But i'm still relatively new to digital photography..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Ikon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha

Any of the above, no problem..

What about ..all of the above?

Why so many wise guys now??? Twisted Evil All is needed is suggestion of meet up. If non forthcoming, then i propose:
1) Meet up on Friday, 30 Oct 2009
2) Venue: McD Kallang
3) Time: 8.30pm onwards

Of course, we always adjourn somewhere later..
If there are no violent objections, this is final.. cheers

Will not put up a violent objection to the proposal, unfortunately I will not be able to make it as the wifey had already booked my Friday night. Bringing the kids to the Night Safari for the Halloween Night Special to make up for missing all the weekends that I have to work. Furthermore I'm getting a 50% discount for the entry and my youngest boy would have just finish his final exams.

Therefore you guys go and enjoy yourself and take lots of digital photos, at least that would give me the illusion of being with you guys there Laughing when and if I see the photos online pirat
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 pm

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:kallang mac?...ktm?....arab st?.....hahahha

Any of the above, no problem..

What about ..all of the above?

Why so many wise guys now??? Twisted Evil All is needed is suggestion of meet up. If non forthcoming, then i propose:
1) Meet up on Friday, 30 Oct 2009
2) Venue: McD Kallang
3) Time: 8.30pm onwards

Of course, we always adjourn somewhere later..
If there are no violent objections, this is final.. cheers

Will not put up a violent objection to the proposal, unfortunately I will not be able to make it as the wifey had already booked my Friday night. Bringing the kids to the Night Safari for the Halloween Night Special to make up for missing all the weekends that I have to work. Furthermore I'm getting a 50% discount for the entry and my youngest boy would have just finish his final exams.

Therefore you guys go and enjoy yourself and take lots of digital photos, at least that would give me the illusion of being with you guys there Laughing when and if I see the photos online pirat

Got extra tickets or not? Laughing Maybe we can all have meet up at night safari.. That way bro Bow won't miss us too much.. Very Happy Oh ya, i'll bring my D90 along..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Ikon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 am

How many more tickets? Need to check if can get the 50% discount voucher. The Halloween night is not recommended for young children, as I've heard it's very scary affraid

More information here:-

Night Safari - Halloween

Return of Halloween Night

They have these chararcters scarying the visitors, so might be very scary for young children but very fun if they can take it.

Tickets cost $35 per person.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 am

What's up dudes??? So far nobody confirm turning up for the meet up tmrw nite. If i don't see any names by tonight, then the meet up is scratched. No point me turning up alone with my D90, so let's see a show of hands please.. Even if you can't make it would be polite to just mention it.. Cheers..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 pm

pls stand up...
seems no one interested lar brO..thats y i say deteriorating ..
cheers. What a Face

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Since response to this meet up is non-existent, it's best that i scratch it out. Therefore, just to make it official, the meet up is hereby cancelled... Mad Well so much for that.. If there's any soul out there that is interested in attempting to organize a meet up, please feel free to try...and good luck..!

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Ikon on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 pm

pussy_lover wrote:What's up dudes??? So far nobody confirm turning up for the meet up tmrw nite. If i don't see any names by tonight, then the meet up is scratched. No point me turning up alone with my D90, so let's see a show of hands please.. Even if you can't make it would be polite to just mention it.. Cheers..

Me very polite, see the post before ... Razz
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet up Friday, 30 Oct 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum