APEC meetinG 2009

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm

its here once again...the APEC meeting of world leaders to discuss on asian economic crisis agenda..
this time..i'll be on Duty to serve the nation..bringing peace n order to those world leaders.

Mr B. Obama ,mr Hu JintaO.. etc..
actually do they reli discuss n passed a bill to the future state of economic in Asean..
more like an official holiday visit tO me.. Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 am

Razz Good luck to you lor...keep a lookout for Bro Lost, he is also on duty for APEC! Cool
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

orrr..he oso on Apec huh...
old bird liao...haha...
muZ be he perimetering the F1 circuit lor.. Laughing

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  stoned on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm

hahaha...yalor...me at F1 pit lor....got to meet some of the F1 drivers there....hahahahha....damn tiring sia dis tour of duty....hahahah
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 am

mine is holiday/break time from werk n stress of life..
Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  stoned on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

by next year i think i don have the break/holiday from werk liao....sianz....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm

enuff lar brO...10 cycle not enuff for u mehh...
y not u volunteer for SPF den... Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Work hard must take a break, otherwise you suffer a breakdown.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 pm

BoW wrote:Work hard must take a break, otherwise you suffer a breakdown.

It's ok lah, nobody died of hard work.. but a break is good to prevent lethargy and burnout..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:Work hard must take a break, otherwise you suffer a breakdown.

It's ok lah, nobody died of hard work.. but a break is good to prevent lethargy and burnout..

Obviously you have not heard of those abangs that died literally "cock standing" in Batam while hard at work? Rolling Eyes
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 am

most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 pm

starstruck96 wrote:most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

How come you know so much??? U been hanging at the Batam coffeeshops earning extra money for the big day is it?? Anyway, these abangs don't know their limits that why kena "cock standing" issues. Laughing

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:40 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

How come you know so much??? U been hanging at the Batam coffeeshops earning extra money for the big day is it?? Anyway, these abangs don't know their limits that why kena "cock standing" issues. Laughing

Don't OT la bro, we are discussing whether work can kill or not and not about "cock standing", that one no issues, it's a matter of whether you want to stand up or stand down! Laughing
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 pm

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

How come you know so much??? U been hanging at the Batam coffeeshops earning extra money for the big day is it?? Anyway, these abangs don't know their limits that why kena "cock standing" issues. Laughing

Don't OT la bro, we are discussing whether work can kill or not and not about "cock standing", that one no issues, it's a matter of whether you want to stand up or stand down! Laughing

But i thought this is OPEC MEETING 2009 thread...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  stoned on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:57 pm

eh wat da...cock standing all have...hahaha....its all abt how u see it la...if u enjoy ur werk u will not want take break from it rite...hehehehe.....today 1st day back to werk already stressful....aiyah...hahahaha
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 pm

how cum u start werk late ehh...throw MC arh??
anyway its been smooth sailing for all those hoo hAH on APEC meeting..
nuthing much to do but ''JAGA'' duty for me...for others..do a pit Walkabout,check cars n coaches,direct traffic n last but importantly..Police Presence in Suntec Marina Shang-rila area.
was hoping for some action duties...like storm building or scaling down Marina mandarin hotel..but to no avail. Razz Wink

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

How come you know so much??? U been hanging at the Batam coffeeshops earning extra money for the big day is it?? Anyway, these abangs don't know their limits that why kena "cock standing" issues. Laughing

Don't OT la bro, we are discussing whether work can kill or not and not about "cock standing", that one no issues, it's a matter of whether you want to stand up or stand down! Laughing

But i thought this is OPEC MEETING 2009 thread...

Alamak uncle, APEC and OPEC ada vast difference la... didn't know we had oil on our shore...heheheh..... affraid
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:most of the "cock standings" abangs have the helped of little blue pills
purchased illegally @ the BATAM coffeshops.. Laughing

How come you know so much??? U been hanging at the Batam coffeeshops earning extra money for the big day is it?? Anyway, these abangs don't know their limits that why kena "cock standing" issues. Laughing

Don't OT la bro, we are discussing whether work can kill or not and not about "cock standing", that one no issues, it's a matter of whether you want to stand up or stand down! Laughing

But i thought this is OPEC MEETING 2009 thread...

Alamak uncle, APEC and OPEC ada vast difference la... didn't know we had oil on our shore...heheheh..... affraid

Typo error lah... Of course i meant APEC. "A slip of the hand is no fault of the mind"..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  stoned on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm

starstruck96 wrote:how cum u start werk late ehh...throw MC arh??
anyway its been smooth sailing for all those hoo hAH on APEC meeting..
nuthing much to do but ''JAGA'' duty for me...for others..do a pit Walkabout,check cars n coaches,direct traffic n last but importantly..Police Presence in Suntec Marina Shang-rila area.
was hoping for some action duties...like storm building or scaling down Marina mandarin hotel..but to no avail. Razz Wink



leave la bro...hahaha....dun hope our unit got action wan....our werk kan JAGA werk...hahaha
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm

aiyah...i want action...like the training stuffs...storm building n recce ..
i loike.. Cool

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  stoned on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:36 pm

starstruck96 wrote:aiyah...i want action...like the training stuffs...storm building n recce ..
i loike.. Cool


hahaha....ok...i'll set up mumbai style storminb vivo city eh....hahahaha
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm

controversy or not...i want to play that game lor..
maybe ask my wifey to buy PS3 for my ''hantaran''(wedding gift) Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Hey, why don't you guys start a new thread on your ps games..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Ikon on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 am

pussy_lover wrote:Hey, why don't you guys start a new thread on your ps games..

Marah nampak... Razz
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  pussy_lover on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 am

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Hey, why don't you guys start a new thread on your ps games..

Marah nampak... Razz

Tak marah... We're just a small community here and we can;t even have the discipline of keeping to topic. A bit off it's ok but going on and on on an irrelevant topic is not good ya. Just thought would be better to start and anyone interested can contribute. no malice intended.. Peace.. Very Happy

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: APEC meetinG 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum