The Avatar

Go down

The Avatar

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 am

Initially I thought this movie was about the AVATAR, the last Air Bender from the Nick channel Very Happy , so I was mistaken. This one is a long time in the making, according to the write-up, 14 years or something ago and this is the conception of James Cameron of the Titanic fame.

Storyline :-

Pretty basic, set in the future, hardcore Military type, paralyse from the waist down and awoken from his gyro chamber ( that's what I think they call when they put you to sleep to be awaken after a few years) to replace his dead twin brother in an experiment where human can assume the appreance of a Na'vi ( alien tribe) on planet Pandora because he share some of the common DNA with his dead twin brother. So here we have 3 type of human tribe, the soldiers and theirkilling machines, the corporate type which represent greed and finally the scientists. Typical, stereotype where the entire setting is on Pandora where a motherload of precious ore lies beneath the life tree of the Na'vi tribe. The soldier is sent to infiltrate the tribe and to be accepted so that he can transfer information to his military buddies. So the storyline is quite easy to guess, the usual stuff where the end will twist for the good and damanation for the evil.

Overall pretty entertaining for a 2.5 hour show, stunning visual and can be quite confusing for some and certainly not for the very young, there's nothing cute in this show for sure.

Worth your money and time if you have them
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Re: The Avatar

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 am

WHat avatar last air bender ,wkwkwkwk!!! now i noe the avatar wearing a spec tells the stories,hehehehe!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 am

Do watch Nickolodeon channel la........ Mad BTW they coming up with the movie for the Air Bender next year...looking forward to that.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am

will the air bender wear specs and carry hp? wkwkwkwk!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 am

Actually, Eng the Air Bender is short and botak.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum