Crow Zero & Crow Zero II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crow Zero & Crow Zero II

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 am

This one I watch from DVD, Japanese movie and if you guys go for the violent type, this movie is quite good Embarassed

Jepun movie, so I don't know who the actors are, but the storyline is about this student Genki or something that's transfer to a high school known for the breeding ground of the triad. This Genki guy is actually the some of a Yakuza boss and his aim is to outdo his father. Typical Jap humor, quite cute and it's fist fight all the way. Actor portrayal is somewhat stereotype, with the usual cool pose and walk through out the movie. Great advertisement for ciggy, as it seem that the characters are forever lighting one up or they got one hanging from the side of their lips! bom

Fight scene is abundant, gang clashes all over the place with everyone trying to show their toughness and getting beaten for that. There's one interesting character call Marksie or something, this guy is a tough one and he will fight until he can't get up but his weakness is the opposite sex. He's not good looking, so that's where the problem lies and he can't get any girl. In the first part, watch the interesting scene where his buddy tried to get him a girl and how he totally fizzle out and failed. Then when they talk about geting him to a massage parlour, at the very thought of that he mess his pants up cheers Follow his antics in the second movie and see how he tried to get into the girl's good book with a fake snake and see how he fizzle again with a pack of condoms affraid

So anyone keen to watch this movie can loan the DVD from me.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Re: Crow Zero & Crow Zero II

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 am

1 week loan for me? Smile

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 pm

starstruck96 wrote:1 week loan for me? Smile

Sure can, after that I start charging you by the day Laughing
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm

wat la...still want to loan ar?...go honeymoon 1st la bro....let me borrow 1st...hehehehe
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Heheh first come first serve... lai..lai ...lai...
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top