Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hurt locker

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the hurt locker - Page 2 Empty Re: the hurt locker

Post  pussy_lover Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 am

You can try Kip Mart at Tampoi. actually easier to go via 2nd Link. I get my regulat supply of ahem dvd there. Got a copy of Hurt Locker y'day. It's a good clear copy - i only get the clear ones, it still not clear i avoid. i'm a regular so the vendor will advise if the copy is not clear. Btw, got to watch the movie this early morning. It's abt a team of US soldiers in the middle east. Quite intense, though actors are basically unknown. The plot is good, dramatic and brings you right to the action. Good dialogue and let you get into the mind of the leader, a bomb disposal expert. But movies, are movies.. I'm reading about an ordinary soldier that was posted to Iraq and his experiences differs from what i see in movies. Reading gives you a clearer picture of the state of minds of these soldiers . Very different from the Vietnam era soldiers. Anyway, Hurt Locker is different from Black Hawk Down as it's more dramatic, less action. It's like Full Metal Jacket, but this one is banned here. You got to follow the developments of the main characters. Can't watch it like those action movies or you'll miss the point.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 am

nice review.. bounce
go watch it lar brO. lOST. baguS.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm

orait...will get it once going in there...hehehe...thumbs up with FULL METAL JACKET....its a classic...
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum