Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kena parking summon

4 posters

Go down

Kena parking summon Empty Kena parking summon

Post  pussy_lover Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:05 pm

3 weeks ago opened my letter box and got a 'red letter' from HDB. Seems that i parked illegally on Christmas eve at 9.20pm. The letter claimed that "Failure to obey the sign(s) exhibited in parking place - No Waiting". I was cracking my brains trying to trace where i was at the given time and date. Thought that i might have parked somewhere but on closer examination was surprised that the alleged offence was commited at my own car park. I scout around the car park to find the "No Waiting" zone that i had allegedly parked. There was only 1 and for the life of me i had NEVER parked there. To make matters worse, wife recalled that we were at Giant Tampines doing groceries shopping. So how did i managed to be at 2 places at the same time? By then i was really pissed.. Shows that the warden is just plain irresponsible and dishonest. I didn't even get a ticket on the car and yet kena summon.

The same night, wrote a strongly worded letter to HDB. Was willing to pay the $50 fine but just had to screw HDB for this irresponsible act. I mean, i'm a season parking ticket holder and that "No Waiting" is further away from my apartment. Just doesn't make sense to want to park there. Futhermore, i wasn't even at my carpark during that time.

Waited 2 weeks still no reply from HDB. This time i called them and was told to wait for the reply, usually takes 3 weeks. On Thursaday, finally got a reply. Just a standard template mentioning they will waive the notice but "We seek your cooperation to park your vehicle in a proper designated parking lot and comply with the parking rules in future." Feel like writing to them again to dispute this statement as i didn't park there in the first place but wife advised to just let go...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Kena parking summon Empty Re: Kena parking summon

Post  stoned Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 pm

let it go bro...if donwan....dun write....get a lawyer n sue them..... Cool
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 am

pussy_lover wrote:3 weeks ago opened my letter box and got a 'red letter' from HDB. Seems that i parked illegally on Christmas eve at 9.20pm. The letter claimed that "Failure to obey the sign(s) exhibited in parking place - No Waiting". I was cracking my brains trying to trace where i was at the given time and date. Thought that i might have parked somewhere but on closer examination was surprised that the alleged offence was commited at my own car park. I scout around the car park to find the "No Waiting" zone that i had allegedly parked. There was only 1 and for the life of me i had NEVER parked there. To make matters worse, wife recalled that we were at Giant Tampines doing groceries shopping. So how did i managed to be at 2 places at the same time? By then i was really pissed.. Shows that the warden is just plain irresponsible and dishonest. I didn't even get a ticket on the car and yet kena summon.

The same night, wrote a strongly worded letter to HDB. Was willing to pay the $50 fine but just had to screw HDB for this irresponsible act. I mean, i'm a season parking ticket holder and that "No Waiting" is further away from my apartment. Just doesn't make sense to want to park there. Futhermore, i wasn't even at my carpark during that time.

Waited 2 weeks still no reply from HDB. This time i called them and was told to wait for the reply, usually takes 3 weeks. On Thursaday, finally got a reply. Just a standard template mentioning they will waive the notice but "We seek your cooperation to park your vehicle in a proper designated parking lot and comply with the parking rules in future." Feel like writing to them again to dispute this statement as i didn't park there in the first place but wife advised to just let go...

Whack them la, if you have been paying your season parking on time and have not parked illegally before, you should question HDB on the integrity of their so call contractor for manning the carparks. Must also highlight that you are not the only one that has experience this but also such "dishonest" act by the warden has been discussed in major car forum in Singapore, some of these warden are also caught red handed by the driver. Just tell them these "phantom summones" should be acted upon, otherwise it will spread just like cancer. HDB has given you benefit of the doubt, by letting it go it's like admiting that you might or might not have committed the offense. Anyway they have already waive the fine, what the heck, you are innocent that's why must seek more than that freaking reminder for something that's not even your fault! We are true blooded Singaporean and we should stand for our rights by complaining cheers
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 am

whack them brO...show them ur "colours".anyhow summons.its like blackmailing...i so had my fair share last christmas period.was being summons up to 5 times of diff vehicles i used during that season.darn pissed off man Evil or Very Mad
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down