Ahh finally

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 pm

After so much decision, I have decided to start a new platform to rant again Very Happy So this is a free forum, guess we will have the limitation as yet I don't know what it is. Maybe we discover along the way but whatever it is let's just enjoy and not be bound by our own limitation, therefore post freely.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm

lets see...who do we have here...ikonSG??
do we noe each other.. Rolling Eyes
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Fri May 01, 2009 6:40 pm

starstruck96 wrote:lets see...who do we have here...ikonSG??
do we noe each other.. Rolling Eyes

I don't know scratch feels familiar What a Face the posting like someone I know... the small and the capital letters used.... Suspect well there's plenty of time to get re-acquaintance.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you...

Post  pussy_lover on Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello. hello...
Ah.. finally... hope this one gets better response. Well ikonsg, do i know you? Seems like someone from the past but then you never know.. Anyone else here??

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you..

Post  pussy_lover on Fri May 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi Starstruck.
What's up? Do i know you? Perhaps from my past life??? Very Happy

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Looks like everyone is new here, so welcome newbies Laughing Hope you guys don't bring in too much baggage here! Starting a fresh, let's move forward... actually this set up is a test drive so let have more feedback a feel for this place. Thanks.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 pm

wat car do we have for test drive...i loike VW new 1.4 TSi JETTA.
can i own it..?? Laughing
yes i can..yummmy Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Sat May 02, 2009 3:01 pm

starstruck96 wrote:wat car do we have for test drive...i loike VW new 1.4 TSi JETTA.
can i own it..?? Laughing
yes i can..yummmy Like a Star @ heaven

Virtually you have have anything you like to test drive, just don't forget to post your result! cyclops
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  pussy_lover on Sat May 02, 2009 4:20 pm

starstruck96 wrote:wat car do we have for test drive...i loike VW new 1.4 TSi JETTA.
can i own it..?? Laughing
yes i can..yummmy Like a Star @ heaven

The new Jetta... just read the review.. This is THE CAR for me.. I wish...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Captivian_Major on Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 pm

haha....almost all of u are bk....... Cool

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

can i juz test drive the car w/o purchasing it...coz it seems reasonable price power n control these days...@ 1.4CC 122HP factory turbocharged $75k intercontinental car..
wonder what it will have if changed filter to SPECTRE POD,heatshielded,plasma coil booster,magnecor racing cables,custom suit proRS brake lines, reflashed ECU,TD05 twin spooled turbo,H&R coilover ...n the list go on on ....
phewwww,,,finally ...i get to own a turbo in my life.
am i virtually dreaming....
no i not.. jocolor king

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 pm

starstruck96 wrote:can i juz test drive the car w/o purchasing it...coz it seems reasonable price power n control these days...@ 1.4CC 122HP factory turbocharged $75k intercontinental car..
wonder what it will have if changed filter to SPECTRE POD,heatshielded,plasma coil booster,magnecor racing cables,custom suit proRS brake lines, reflashed ECU,TD05 twin spooled turbo,H&R coilover ...n the list go on on ....
phewwww,,,finally ...i get to own a turbo in my life.
am i virtually dreaming....
no i not.. jocolor king

Just reading your wish list add more HP already! Very Happy
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon May 04, 2009 1:01 pm

1.4L got power bo?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:1.4L got power bo?

Look at the bhp
...@ 1.4CC 122HP
that's more than the stock 1.6 Optra makes! and if you so call "moded" like our bro's wish list ~ the HP will certainly shoot up, especiall the TD05 turbo...
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

den must find one day super free den go test drive lor.....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Ikon on Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:den must find one day super free den go test drive lor.....

Don't forget to post your "test drive" result here. Wink
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  stoned on Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:den must find one day super free den go test drive lor.....
join lar...i want..oso mah... I love you

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm

stoned wrote:wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
currently mine is INTER-CONTINENTAL car lor...
with parts cming in from all over the world.. Laughing

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  stoned on Mon May 04, 2009 7:46 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
currently mine is INTER-CONTINENTAL car lor...
with parts cming in from all over the world.. Laughing


whoa....must see ur set up lor like dat.....all over the world eh....cool bro... Cool
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Mon May 04, 2009 7:47 pm

stoned wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
currently mine is INTER-CONTINENTAL car lor...
with parts cming in from all over the world.. Laughing


whoa....must see ur set up lor like dat.....all over the world eh....cool bro... Cool
den u muz set up a meet up lor... geek

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  stoned on Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
currently mine is INTER-CONTINENTAL car lor...
with parts cming in from all over the world.. Laughing


whoa....must see ur set up lor like dat.....all over the world eh....cool bro... Cool
den u muz set up a meet up lor... geek



aik....pushing somthing on me eh?....can...but wait till i know u bros better la....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  starstruck96 on Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 pm

keep posting on nuts birds bees or watever & u will get more infoS.. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  stoned on Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 pm

ok bro...will try.... What a Face
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

stoned wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
stoned wrote:wah....wolks....gd ride.....u bros driving continental cars? confused
currently mine is INTER-CONTINENTAL car lor...
with parts cming in from all over the world.. Laughing


whoa....must see ur set up lor like dat.....all over the world eh....cool bro... Cool
den u muz set up a meet up lor... geek



aik....pushing somthing on me eh?....can...but wait till i know u bros better la....

if u want noe us bros better den u organise the meet up den we can meet and u will noe us better..... Laughing

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahh finally

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum