Meet - up August 2010

Go down

Choice of Meet-up

33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
50% 50% 
[ 3 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 pm

The fasting month is just around the corner starting from 10 Aug 2010. Time for a meet-up, so going to propose the following:-

1) Day Meet-up
Date : 1 Aug 2010 - Sunday
Time: 7.30 am onwards
Location : TBD

Thought is you guys are keen on day meet-up which we have not organise before, maybe we can try this out. Go for breakfast, prata or thosai or even mee rebus then find some place to chill out.

2) Usual Night Meet-up
Date: 6 Aug 2010 - Friday
Time: 9.00 pm onward
Location : TBD

This will be our usual monthly meet-up, do the usual stuff but certainly we are NOT going to KTM as the group met there the last time.

I will include a poll, make your choice and pass your comments if any. The date and time is fixed but place will be decided later or rather up for discussion.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  stoned on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 pm

dun think can make it for sunday meet up....kids have sunday skool....so in the morning is out for me....sori guys...
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  pussy_lover on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am

stoned wrote:dun think can make it for sunday meet up....kids have sunday skool....so in the morning is out for me....sori guys...

No sweat lah bro.. It's just a poll to see response. Guess we'll only confirm this much later..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

It's done then, as of 27 Jul 2010 the poll stands at 3 to 2 in favor of a night meet-up.

Therefore details of the meet-up as follows:-

Date : 6 August 2010
Time : 9.00 pm
Meeting Point : East Coast Park Car Park, nearest to Fort Road Exit.

Those coming should make your way to the meeting point from 9 pm to 10 pm. Last call will be at 10.15 pm, and we will proceed to Mak's Place for supper.

Mak's place opens up to 1 am., looking forward to their $4 serving of shark fin soup. Great place to chill out with Western and local food available. So there is option for those coming down for this meet-up, you can either join us at any of the 2 location or both.

Since I will be going up to PJ on the following morning, I'm not going to waste my effort in organising this meet-up and no one turning up, therefore an attendance list is required and my condition is simple, more then 3 is a go ahead anything else I will cancel the meet-up. So please think before you put down your name and not turning up later at the actual meet-up.


1)
2)
3)
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Ikon wrote:It's done then, as of 27 Jul 2010 the poll stands at 3 to 2 in favor of a night meet-up.

Therefore details of the meet-up as follows:-

Date : 6 August 2010
Time : 9.00 pm
Meeting Point : East Coast Park Car Park, nearest to Fort Road Exit.

Those coming should make your way to the meeting point from 9 pm to 10 pm. Last call will be at 10.15 pm, and we will proceed to Mak's Place for supper.

Mak's place opens up to 1 am., looking forward to their $4 serving of shark fin soup. Great place to chill out with Western and local food available. So there is option for those coming down for this meet-up, you can either join us at any of the 2 location or both.

Since I will be going up to PJ on the following morning, I'm not going to waste my effort in organising this meet-up and no one turning up, therefore an attendance list is required and my condition is simple, more then 3 is a go ahead anything else I will cancel the meet-up. So please think before you put down your name and not turning up later at the actual meet-up.


1) PL
2)
3)

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 am

1) PL
2)SS96 will try to be available(do they sell fizzy BubLeY) Very Happy bounce
3)

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 38
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  pussy_lover on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am

starstruck96 wrote:1) PL
2)SS96 will try to be available(do they sell fizzy BubLeY) Very Happy bounce
3)

Bro, no offence but "try to be available" is not good enough. Either you're in or you're out..simple. Please note TS last sentence "So please think before you put down your name and not turning up later at the actual meet-up.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  stoned on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

1) PL
2)SS96 will try to be available(do they sell fizzy BubLeY) Very Happy bounce
3)stoned
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:1) PL
2)SS96 will try to be available(do they sell fizzy BubLeY) Very Happy bounce
3)

Bro, no offence but "try to be available" is not good enough. Either you're in or you're out..simple. Please note TS last sentence "So please think before you put down your name and not turning up later at the actual meet-up.

That's right! Don't mean to be rude, if you make up the initial quota base on "maybe", on the actual day only two other people will turn up then this is very bad, so best you remove your name bro so that we can get a clear picture of the actual attendance and decide if the meet-up will still go on base on firm committment rather then "try to be available" which is not good enuf.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  starstruck96 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok.nt wanted here.i pull out den.cheers

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 38
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Ok.nt wanted here.i pull out den.cheers

Get it correct, don't put words in other people mouth! Already stated only confirm attendance if it's less than 3, this meet-up is cancel. If you put a tentative respond you make up the number but never turn up then you inconvenience the other two that did, that would be rude and disrespectful.

If you are unsure of your schedule, best not to commit to the meet-up. Don't keep people waiting and at the very last minute cancel your appearance.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 am

starstruck96 wrote:Ok.nt wanted here.i pull out den.cheers

Don't be childish..! You jolly well know what was meant. Simply, if you're not confirmed to attend, then don't commit and keep others waiting. Grow up young man..!

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Bros...dun get upset.....that not what SSbro intention....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  stoned on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

hahaha....wat telah happen ni?...hehehe....my elder bros....maybe our younger bro is just being too sensitive...hehehe....mood swings cause wifey expecting a child maybe....hehehe
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

stoned wrote:hahaha....wat telah happen ni?...hehehe....my elder bros....maybe our younger bro is just being too sensitive...hehehe....mood swings cause wifey expecting a child maybe....hehehe

Nothing happen la, just put youself as a football team captain going against your opponent, you have exactly 11 players and when you tell them to turn up for the match, 4 of them says " I try to make myself available ", as captain what is your say, as one of the other 7 players. I just tell myself not to waste my time and turn up for the match because it's going to be forfeited, some other player may have other ideas, you might just turn up 1 captain against one full team. Your call la bro, should you postpone the match to another day where everyone is available or still wait and see on the actual day? Basketball
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  stoned on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Ikon wrote:
stoned wrote:hahaha....wat telah happen ni?...hehehe....my elder bros....maybe our younger bro is just being too sensitive...hehehe....mood swings cause wifey expecting a child maybe....hehehe

Nothing happen la, just put youself as a football team captain going against your opponent, you have exactly 11 players and when you tell them to turn up for the match, 4 of them says " I try to make myself available ", as captain what is your say, as one of the other 7 players. I just tell myself not to waste my time and turn up for the match because it's going to be forfeited, some other player may have other ideas, you might just turn up 1 captain against one full team. Your call la bro, should you postpone the match to another day where everyone is available or still wait and see on the actual day? Basketball



hahahaa...i think by now i got used to it la bro...hehehe....some say will cum...but last min cancel also have(not pointing fingers) affraid geek .....hehehe...we still got till thurs nite or can i say fri morning to confirm dis meet up.....till den...all bros pls have patience....hehehehehe
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Ikon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 pm

In view of the controversy this topic has instill, I will postpone this meet-up to some other time in the future. My apologies to the two bros that have committed to this meet-up, anyway the condition has not been met yet and best we do not dwell on such matter, therefore please take note the meet-up on 6 Aug 10 is POSTPONED till further notice. Good day to everyone!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet - up August 2010

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum