Polish and Shine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Polish and Shine

Post  Ikon on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 am

Hey anyone did this P & S for the coming festive season? Maybe give guesstimate on the cost of such a job, Raya just around the corner and my car is filthy as usual. Hard to do a wash job when the weather is unpredictable, one moment sun comes shining and the next ..here comes the rain... Very Happy
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Re: Polish and Shine

Post  stoned on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

dun think am doing bro...hehehe....like u say weather unpredictable...hehehe....maybe after festive season la...ahahha
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 am

stoned wrote:dun think am doing bro...hehehe....like u say weather unpredictable...hehehe....maybe after festive season la...ahahha

So you gonna persuade your daughters to "spend" you do up the car with their collection packet? Laughing
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Bro, was thinking of getting my ride groomed before the festivities. Would want to check out the groomer at Caltex Macpherson Rd where i go for my car wash. Cost?? Need to check. Will let you know later. The last time got my ride groomed by our MIA friend about 2 yrs ago. I just want to maintain my paintwork and get rid of the watermarks, nothing fancy.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 am

Ikon wrote:
stoned wrote:dun think am doing bro...hehehe....like u say weather unpredictable...hehehe....maybe after festive season la...ahahha

So you gonna persuade your daughters to "spend" you do up the car with their collection packet? Laughing

didnt thought of dat...hahaha...gd idea eh...hehehe....but must not tell their mother la...if not sing song whole month...hahahaha
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am

pussy_lover wrote:Bro, was thinking of getting my ride groomed before the festivities. Would want to check out the groomer at Caltex Macpherson Rd where i go for my car wash. Cost?? Need to check. Will let you know later. The last time got my ride groomed by our MIA friend about 2 yrs ago. I just want to maintain my paintwork and get rid of the watermarks, nothing fancy.

Yeah let me know, there's one at The Verge, without membership they charge you about $80 for polishing. Plenty more but economy is doing well, mobile groomers all get full time job already.. Laughing
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top