when......??

Go down

when......??

Post  stoned on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:18 pm

been awhile we meet up for TCSS....anyone interested dis friday nite 29/10?...if u ask me to name a place...i will say KTM....hehehe....so how abt it bros?
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

....WHERE..

Post  Ikon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 am

Why your title says "...WHEN", you already set the date, as per your location, getting sick of the place already just thinking about it.......
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Re: when......??

Post  stoned on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Ikon wrote:Why your title says "...WHEN", you already set the date, as per your location, getting sick of the place already just thinking about it.......

dunno all ok or not with the date given....dats y i put when....hehehee....dun get sick la bro....where else we can find a coffeeshop where u can practically smoke wherever u sit...hehehe...just my thought of easy to meet only....anyone can suggest where to meet mah...hehehe
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 pm

stoned wrote:
Ikon wrote:Why your title says "...WHEN", you already set the date, as per your location, getting sick of the place already just thinking about it.......

dunno all ok or not with the date given....dats y i put when....hehehee....dun get sick la bro....where else we can find a coffeeshop where u can practically smoke wherever u sit...hehehe...just my thought of easy to meet only....anyone can suggest where to meet mah...hehehe

Ok la, you got good point there, almost forgot abt the free smoking zone, so on la I come after 8.45 pm.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 pm

dun tell me just both of us eh?...others boh layan eh?...hmmmm
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 am

Looks like just the 3 of us...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Two is a company
Three is a crowd
Anything above Five is an illegal gathering Laughing
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi bros,

I love to join this meetup.. but I can only make it after 10:00pm..

If you guys are still at ktm dat time i will join in..
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 am

aboh wrote:Hi bros,

I love to join this meetup.. but I can only make it after 10:00pm..

If you guys are still at ktm dat time i will join in..

Apa story bro, always coming in late? You attending wedding prep course ke? Razz
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi bros,

I will be there after 845 same as Ikon.. cheers
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:17 am

My apologies for spoiling everyone's mood for the meetup.. I understand that I have always been late for all meet ups..I understand our bro ikon feelings and others of getting tired of waiting for people who are late like me. For me no matter how late I am, I will still turn up for the meetup and when I arrived at KTM tonight there isnt anyone there and hence, I believe I have miss the plane. I notice lately that there are always quarrels in the forum with regards to meeting up. As a junior member, I am totally dissapointed with this culture existing in this forum and would announce my withdraw from this forum. Wishing VGSG all the best. Lastly thanks for allowing me to be part of VGSG.
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 am

aboh wrote:My apologies for spoiling everyone's mood for the meetup.. I understand that I have always been late for all meet ups..I understand our bro ikon feelings and others of getting tired of waiting for people who are late like me. For me no matter how late I am, I will still turn up for the meetup and when I arrived at KTM tonight there isnt anyone there and hence, I believe I have miss the plane. I notice lately that there are always quarrels in the forum with regards to meeting up. As a junior member, I am totally dissapointed with this culture existing in this forum and would announce my withdraw from this forum. Wishing VGSG all the best. Lastly thanks for allowing me to be part of VGSG.

Firstly. to withdraw or not it's your decision. Secondly, what "quarrels" are you referring to? Be specific and don't generalize. There will always be disagreements etc as this is an open forum and you are allowed to comment. This is by no means a "quarrel". We are ADULTS right? So lets behave like one. Being late for meet ups is nothing new but at least have the courtesy to call in so that earlybirds don't have to second guess if anyone is actually turning up. Like you I am also "totally disappointed with this culture" of irresponsible ADULTS being late for appointments but never bothering to inform anyone. If i can recall your earlier post, you mentioned that you'll be there "after 8.45 same as Ikon". Now after 8.45 can mean lepas suboh, so do i still wait for you till then? Don't be selfish and only think of yourself. I for one am "totally disappointed with this culture". Please note my remarks/comments DO NOT constitute a quarrel. Have a good weekend.. Laughing

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Got a few points to clear here. Firstly my intention of withdraw is to inform I won't be attending any more meet up held. Secondly I wish to make myself clear that I will TURN up if I put my name down in the list. So you don't have to worry and wonder if I am turning up or not. This is not the first time I am attending a meet up and I am sure by now you would know me. As far as I remember, I never back out last min EXCEPT during my school term where I got uncertainty in my schooling hours. School aside and now that I am done with school, I do turn up if I list my name down for any meet up. I send a sms reply stating I be late. A reply came mentioned meet up cancel. I replied again I already otw and least have the courtesy to reply my sms that you guys already make a move so that I can turn back my vehicle. Dun just simply ignore a person sms. I do not wish to drag this any further as I understand there is a reason behind every person decision and I do not want to offend any of our brother feelings here or any intention of being rude as I respect every single of our bro here regardless of age or race.. If I did, my apologies as I am just laying a piece of my mind and have no intention of saying who is right or wrong here.
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Ah.. a discussion in progress and I seem to be in the middle of things. A meet-up consists of not ONE person but many. I'm not the TS nor the one calling for this meet-up. I will relate how things happen, no clarification nor explanation to anyone and if courtesy is the issue there are many previous instances in the past that I can relate but I won't go into that.

The meet-up was suppose to be at 9.30 pm, I think this was quite clear to everyone who was turning up, everyone got committment as do I but everyone have different way of handling their committment as do I. In any instance, family should be top priority. I rush my family committment, taking them to dinner and sending them back home all within the short time span of less than 2 hours and fortunately they understand the rush and did not complaint. In order not to be late, I was speeding along ECP at 130-140 km/h, this is my committment to the group which could get me a speeding ticket, points or even a suspension and worst still I could even get in an accident. That's done.

I don't mind waiting 10 or 20 minutes, but I kind of got tired as the clock reach half an hour. It's been a hectic week and I'm getting old, bones and joint get a bit painfull in the cold night air. Thus I decided I have other things better to do then to wait, if those guys turning up for the meet up were to refer to my SMS, please read carefully, is there any mention of the word "CANCEL"?

Read again the begining of this posting, it says a meet-up does not consists of ONE person, so if I decide to leave, I cannot SMS the next person and tell him not to come, that would be to "sabo" those turning up. I think the initial SMS is quite clear, I AM leaving the place and that does not constitute as the entire meet-up is cancel, if anyone wants to continue trying their luck they can certainly turn up and wait or contact the other participants to check on their attendance. Furthermore I am already driving off, and as I mentioned I am not young and I cannot multi task, especially replying SMS and driving at the same time, I think risking my life once is enough trying to reach the place on time.

At the point of me deciding to leave and actually leaving, I was still alone there. There were no other guys that decided to leave with me, as far as I'm concern the meet-up is still on. Therefore there is no such thing as "you guys already make a move", I cannot answer for the rest of the guys, my SMS is for my individual self and it does not represent the rest of the guys, and the message is already clear that I am leaving, why do I need to reply to anyone to confirm that I am leaving? What would be discourteous is that I would leave the place without informing anyone.

Bro aboh, your posting is directed to me and I am not clearing myself of any wrong doing, this is how things happen. I got use to the idea of getting blame for every damn things that don't turn up right on this forum for every posting I do or for any decision I made. The norm for meet-up, the person calling for the meet-up is normally the main contact person or the organiser, that is my understanding. Therefore I don't see it as my responsibility to check on everyone's attendance, heck I am just a participant going for the ride in this meet-up. Your posting is strongly worded with "courtesy", "rude","respect","age". I have cross all these barriers, in my dealing with anyone I treat everyone equally, there is not an instance where I turn anyone down when they approach me for help.

Finally, a meet-up is also a gathering of friends to bond. I will respect your decision not to participate in any future meet-up, as that is your decision to make. Our meet-up is never compulsory, for that matter nothing on this forum is mandatory, you can go as you wish, post whatever you want to post, nobody will think the lesser of you.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

lol....i dun see the problem with wat is happening.....lol....y make a big blow out over a small matter?...i was there....half hour late....nobody there....i didn't complain....anyone who wants to go or stay its their wish n will....we got no right to stop them rite?....so get over it la....lol.....dun see us a car forum frens je la....see us as bros of Islam da.....everyone has their flaws....just got to live with it....as dis thread starter i apologize to everyone for being late...looks like as the thread starter i cannot be late eh?..lol...learn sumthing new liao..cannot be late if me ask to meet up...noted.....but i am not...i repeat....i am not the cause of the problem....as i dun see any problem here....hahahahaha...bro aboh u r always welcum here or anywhere....n my seniors....we will meet another day ok....lol...peace...dun get too angry...we r all getting old liao....hehehehe...PS...just send in my ride to the workshop to do facial repairs....doing at same place as the shop at amk point too expensive...
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Just to clear things up, you do not have to do what you did at ECP .No one here wish you to act as such. I honestly feel it will be wiser if you sms TS or some of us you have some commitment to settle before you can actually join the meet up. Please don't get the wrong idea that I expect you to reply my sms by endangering your life by replying my sms while you are driving. Everyone here knows its an offence to drive and use a mobile phone at the same time. Hence you need not explain that to me. What would be nice is to see a reply at the end of the day I thought, as we are not strangers. I will not drag this further as mentioned in my earlier post and you have the right to reply or not to my sms. Your earlier post has unfold the whole scenario.
Finally thanks for your time explaining to me what actually happened and have a nice evening.

aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 pm

aboh wrote:Just to clear things up, you do not have to do what you did at ECP .No one here wish you to act as such. I honestly feel it will be wiser if you sms TS or some of us you have some commitment to settle before you can actually join the meet up. Please don't get the wrong idea that I expect you to reply my sms by endangering your life by replying my sms while you are driving. Everyone here knows its an offence to drive and use a mobile phone at the same time. Hence you need not explain that to me. What would be nice is to see a reply at the end of the day I thought, as we are not strangers. I will not drag this further as mentioned in my earlier post and you have the right to reply or not to my sms. Your earlier post has unfold the whole scenario.
Finally thanks for your time explaining to me what actually happened and have a nice evening.

Sorry la bro, from your posting I think you totally miss my point. Allow me to simply using your words exactly

You: ...you do not have to do what you did at ECP. No one here wish you to act as such

True, my point when I make an appointment I try to turn up on time and not make an excuse. I am that sort of person when making appointment, whether it concern with work, family or friends, now if everyone is going to turn up late and keep each other inform than I guess this would not have happen, and I would have taken my time.

You: ...I honestly feel it will be wiser if you sms TS or some of us you have some commitment to settle before you can actually join the meet up.

On this point, this is actually a good advise but it doesn't apply in my case as I make sure that I complete what I need to do because I am not late and because I don't feel the need to do so. However did the rest of you guys did this? With the exception of bro Mdzul that sms and call me hours before the meet-up to inform that he will be late, no one else does. Furthermore I even SMS you not to come at 8.45 pm but 9.30 instead, did I not? Knowing that bro Mdzul will be late, I make a point to come on time so that at least I can keep you company if you turn up on time, which turn out to be I'm the only earlybird keeping myself company.

YOU: What would be nice is to see a reply at the end of the day I thought, as we are not strangers.

What kind of sms were you expecting at the end of the day? Did you not say earlier in your posting that I should at least sms you to turn back upon receiving your "otw" sms? If at the end of the day which is midnight, it would already be too late wouldn't it to ask you to turn around?

Moving forward, I don't how young people think nowadys, but even friends we shouldn't take each other for granted. About bieng late, each of us when thru life from school to NS and at every stage of our life issue of being on time is address, if you are late for school don't they punish you? If you are late for your duty during NS or even for that matter when you take you own sweet time to fall in, don't you get punish? When you come late for work, don't that affect your annual review or your other colleague that have to cover your task?

I'm very old school when it comes to being prompt, that's how I was brought up through school, NS and life and take this as a lesson in life, perhaps you guys will go further in your career or simply in life.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Have said what need to be said on my end.. Have a good nite rest everyone..
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

to me regardless whoever is late or wateva reason you think behind it.. what important most is at the end of the day we had a good time together.. but unfortunately this is not the case... good nite all..
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Oooooooops WORLD WAR OF MOUTH? Cool down brothers....its over....please do not get too harsh.....We are still brotherhood.......

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Next I hope this thread will be the last posting here......No More to GO...ok? Very Happy

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum