2011 Pioneer meet-up

Go down

2011 Pioneer meet-up

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Hei guys...its a long holiday weekend..
how about a nice cool, relax kind of meetup...
those not involved in merry chinese new year are invited to join..
whats Bygones be Bygones...
How...
place can be central as usual...
MBS skypark/swimming pool?
Spore have new eating places to explore not?
feel free to chip in... cheers scratch

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011 Pioneer meet-up

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 am

If we do it on Thurs nite of Friday nite, then I'm in. Weekends are out. Location - anywhere everyone can agree on. That's my input..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 pm

yeaY...anymore inputs.Lets go Guys...C'mon..
the usual bunch?? Rolling Eyes Neutral

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Ok guys, for want of meet up suggestions, i propose that we meet up tomorrow nite ie. Friday, 4 Feb 2011, 9pm. Bring passport along and we could even cross the Causeway for a change. Fyi, petrol price will go up as crude oil price just went up as a result of the chaos in Egypt. Thought we can all go top up after the meet up. My thoughts..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 pm

pussy_lover wrote:Ok guys, for want of meet up suggestions, i propose that we meet up tomorrow nite ie. Friday, 4 Feb 2011, 9pm. Bring passport along and we could even cross the Causeway for a change. Fyi, petrol price will go up as crude oil price just went up as a result of the chaos in Egypt. Thought we can all go top up after the meet up. My thoughts..

FYI Egypt is a non oil producing middle east country, don't see how the chaos can raise the oil price, Mummy rising maybe.. Razz
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 pm

rise or not...im onZ lah...anymore cming along...can clear carbon oso..hehe
lol! cheers

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Ok guys, for want of meet up suggestions, i propose that we meet up tomorrow nite ie. Friday, 4 Feb 2011, 9pm. Bring passport along and we could even cross the Causeway for a change. Fyi, petrol price will go up as crude oil price just went up as a result of the chaos in Egypt. Thought we can all go top up after the meet up. My thoughts..

FYI Egypt is a non oil producing middle east country, don't see how the chaos can raise the oil price, Mummy rising maybe.. Razz

That's correct, Egypt is a non-producing oil country but due to the unrest over there, oil supply disruptions are expected. If the Suez Canal gets closed, you can expect further price increase. It's in the papers today..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 am

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:

That's correct, Egypt is a non-producing oil country but due to the unrest over there, oil supply disruptions are expected. If the Suez Canal gets closed, you can expect further price increase. It's in the papers today..

Heheh for the sake of argument, that is if my geography is not rusted, Suez Canal cuts across the African continent, it's a gateway to Europe in the North... we are located South of Africa, ships don't need to go through the Suez Canal to reach us, the increase would NOT be justified. For our usage, crude oil are refine here in Jurong Islands or somewhere, so it's just another way for the oil baron to squeeze more blood from our veins!! Maybe the unrest is part of their plan to increase the oil prices again since the war in the middle east has died down.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:

Heheh for the sake of argument, that is if my geography is not rusted, Suez Canal cuts across the African continent, it's a gateway to Europe in the North... we are located South of Africa, ships don't need to go through the Suez Canal to reach us, the increase would NOT be justified. For our usage, crude oil are refine here in Jurong Islands or somewhere, so it's just another way for the oil baron to squeeze more blood from our veins!! Maybe the unrest is part of their plan to increase the oil prices again since the war in the middle east has died down.

Well. we can have 1001 reasons why there should NOT be a price hike but then we don't make or influence that decision. The US dollar in down against SGD so whatever increase in crude oil prices are actually offset by the strong SGD dollar. Just that bloody oil cartels here have the support of the govt so they will never need to justify any price increases. As long as we want to own cars just have to bear with it..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Anymore last min changes?wer to mit...comms via sms/call pls.thks.

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 am

So how's the meet-up?
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Nice. Shocked Neutral

Social Moderator