June 2011 Meet Up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: June 2011 Meet Up

Post  starstruck96 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

then i have posted on my timings on that day due to my reservist commitments...dun say i nvr inform lor...

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 am

Think KTM is out. Found out the food stalls closed already. Sunday was last day. Anyone can confirm?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 am

pussy_lover wrote:Think KTM is out. Found out the food stalls closed already. Sunday was last day. Anyone can confirm?

Whoa, too late I guess!
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Ok the saga so far:-

Date: 17 June 2011
Time : 10 pm onwards

Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

all shops will do theiR last business by june 28th 2010.latest intel from KTM seafood onwer.(last weekend)

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
Ikon wrote:This place call KTM gives me the goose bump, let me know when all of you are there, then I will come Laughing
lain jer sound....ada "hantu" kah?

got hantu 'boh' la....lol.....stalls should be still be open bros....
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 am

Ok the saga so far:, updated on 15 June -

SO I take this as a confirmation for this meet-up?
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 am

Ikon wrote:Ok the saga so far:, updated on 15 June -

SO I take this as a confirmation for this meet-up?

As i don't want a repeat of the last meet up fiasco, please indicate if you confirm can come down:

1) P_L
2)
3)
4)

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 pm

As i don't want a repeat of the last meet up fiasco, please indicate if you confirm can come down:

1) P_L
2) Ikon
3)
4)

Bro P_L if just our two names, I suggest instead we go for nightshoot, slow shutter and tripod required!
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 am

Ikon wrote:As i don't want a repeat of the last meet up fiasco, please indicate if you confirm can come down:

1) P_L
2) Ikon
3)
4)

Bro P_L if just our two names, I suggest instead we go for nightshoot, slow shutter and tripod required!

I'm game for that. Let's give it till thursday nite and see if more names appear. As it is think that's all the attendees for this "meet-up"

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:33 pm

1) P_L
2) Ikon
3) stoned
4)

stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am

Bro stoned, since there are only 3 souls attending this meet up, would you mind if we include a nite foto shoot? Don't want you to feel left our or bored.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

watever it is....its still a meet up....so no prob for me....anyway....is dis meet up confirmed 2nite?
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

stoned wrote:watever it is....its still a meet up....so no prob for me....anyway....is dis meet up confirmed 2nite?

As we saw in bro P_L posting on his car overheating and also because I have to work quite late on Friday due to some issue that crop up at work, I was also at work on Saturday till 11 pm, therefore the meet-up was cancel, apologies to those that have sign up for the meet-up, next time bro we do a grand meet-up to compensate for all the near misses!
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am

well...i rushed back home after my shift ends...luckily i called datuk as i couldnt get the others to reply my whatsapp msgs.
sori datuk for the inconvinience of mid nite call or else i'll be there alone @ KTM..Waiting silent

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

starstruck96 wrote:well...i rushed back home after my shift ends...luckily i called datuk as i couldnt get the others to reply my whatsapp msgs.
sori datuk for the inconvinience of mid nite call or else i'll be there alone @ KTM..Waiting silent

I think if you have listed your name, you won't go thru all this trouble as bro P_L call/SMS everyone in the list when the meet-up is cancelled. The assumption is that if you don't list your name, you are not coming and if there is change of plans, the attendee are not obligated to keep those not in the listing informed. I guess that's the whole idea of why bro P_L put up the list.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 am

next time dun watsapp bro.....call better....watsapp no network next day den received....lol
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

stoned wrote:next time dun watsapp bro.....call better....watsapp no network next day den received....lol

What's this "watsapp". Can do the normal sms or call much better right? Sori i'm really noob at this new apps thing.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 am

Ikon wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:well...i rushed back home after my shift ends...luckily i called datuk as i couldnt get the others to reply my whatsapp msgs.

I think if you have listed your name, you won't go thru all this trouble as bro P_L call/SMS everyone in the list when the meet-up is cancelled. The assumption is that if you don't list your name, you are not coming and if there is change of plans, the attendee are not obligated to keep those not in the listing informed. I guess that's the whole idea of why bro P_L put up the list.
i dont want to be another hantu of not making up to the date time arranged..so i dare not to commit since im on duty and finishing late though...and i still make up for the lost time if possible..anyway...i put up the original meet up post...takkan lah i nak back out kan... lol!

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am

pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:next time dun watsapp bro.....call better....watsapp no network next day den received....lol

What's this "watsapp". Can do the normal sms or call much better right? Sori i'm really noob at this new apps thing.
this wats app thingy is good for people who uses msgs as storylines...its being charged to ur data plan..not ur usual telco 500sms free...so..its free lor...for call usage u can use fring.not stable yet though.got lagging. What a Face

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
Ikon wrote:

i dont want to be another hantu of not making up to the date time arranged..so i dare not to commit since im on duty and finishing late though...and i still make up for the lost time if possible..anyway...i put up the original meet up post...takkan lah i nak back out kan... lol!

Cancellation is normal, we have other commitments therefore I don't see the "hantu" factor here, if you put your name and can't make it, just inform the organiser so that people will know, unless you put your name and then never turn up, then this is where the "hantu" comes in.

Like I mentioned earlier, the list is to know who is coming so that if any last minutes people can be updated, simple as that. As it is the meet-up was cancelled due to last minutes OT on my part and car problem for bro P_L. It's unavoidable, but off course we don't turn up and give excuse such as my wife don't allow me to leave the house after 10 pm Laughing , you know what I mean la. Valid reason okay la.
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Sure no probs.

Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down