Photo shoot outing

Go down

Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Last Saturday meet-up with our Datuk and went out with him to get new toy for his passion. Also in passing and I think he did mentioned about a photoshoot.

Therefore looking for interest check for the following proposal.

Location : Historical Malacca
Theme : Historical Shoot
Date: Yet to be Decided but most probably a Saturday
Time : Morning till Dusk

Malacca being on the West Coast of Malaysia will only get a sunset over the coast. This is quite tricky to plan, if we intend to shoot sunset, we can't be going there too early or we will run out of place to shoot as well as get too tired by evening, btw this will be a one day kind of thing with no need to overnight.

Since we are going on a day trip, thinking of using only 1 car to drive up and we can take turn driving, cost of the trip to be shared equally in terms of toll and petrol money. So let's feedback a little on this and see how it goes, I'm pretty keen to shoot the floating mosque and this will be a trip of discovery as well.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Ikon wrote:Last Saturday meet-up with our Datuk and went out with him to get new toy for his passion. Also in passing and I think he did mentioned about a photoshoot.

Therefore looking for interest check for the following proposal.

Location : Historical Malacca
Theme : Historical Shoot
Date: Yet to be Decided but most probably a Saturday
Time : Morning till Dusk

Malacca being on the West Coast of Malaysia will only get a sunset over the coast. This is quite tricky to plan, if we intend to shoot sunset, we can't be going there too early or we will run out of place to shoot as well as get too tired by evening, btw this will be a one day kind of thing with no need to overnight.
Since we are going on a day trip, thinking of using only 1 car to drive up and we can take turn driving, cost of the trip to be shared equally in terms of toll and petrol money. So let's feedback a little on this and see how it goes, I'm pretty keen to shoot the floating mosque and this will be a trip of discovery as well.

Yup, trip of discovery, should be interesting..
I'm in..

1) Pussy_Lover

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Looking at 25 June, Saturday ................


Last edited by Ikon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opps wrong date)
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm

woah...what a photoshoot place....seems very interesting ...but i think u guys go ahead with the plan.im still on reservist n gg to Medan in late June.gonna get my lansscape+people lens now.17-50mm Minolta pls.cheap ones.n a good TTL flash. Very Happy

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 38
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

njoy senior bros....will be out of singapore also....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 am

starstruck96 wrote:woah...what a photoshoot place....seems very interesting ...but i think u guys go ahead with the plan.im still on reservist n gg to Medan in late June.gonna get my lansscape+people lens now.17-50mm Minolta pls.cheap ones.n a good TTL flash. Very Happy

If you really keen and not just "cakap aje", we can push back the date till you are free in July, so how? Put your money where your mouth is!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 am

I noob.money nt in mouth but in wallet lei...but pocket gt lobang bcoz of the trip.so i wait long long for any upcoming shoot.tgks for the offer.no nid wait for me one.

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 38
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm

starstruck96 wrote:I noob.money nt in mouth but in wallet lei...but pocket gt lobang bcoz of the trip.so i wait long long for any upcoming shoot.tgks for the offer.no nid wait for me one.

No problem bro, where ever your money maybe, understood. We won't wait for you, just a courtesy offer, since you did comment that we always shoot at odd hours and your desire to participate in our session, just making concession specially for you, if you are not keen to take up the offer, it's okay we understand.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 am

The date of 25 June is off for now, I have to standby as there are two major testing schedule for this weekend. I cannot leave the country Crying or Very sad
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Ikon wrote:The date of 25 June is off for now, I have to standby as there are two major testing schedule for this weekend. I cannot leave the country Crying or Very sad

Wah bro, like NS reservist recall - cannot leave the country.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:The date of 25 June is off for now, I have to standby as there are two major testing schedule for this weekend. I cannot leave the country Crying or Very sad

Wah bro, like NS reservist recall - cannot leave the country.

That's the low down of working like a dog! Anyway, I still can do photoshoot or simply trolling along Peninsula, anything as long as I can get back to office within 30 minutes to 1 hour, that's what stand-by is all about.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 am

wah bro....on standby still can go across eh?...lol
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 am

stoned wrote:wah bro....on standby still can go across eh?...lol

Cannot cross over la, later get caught in the jam cannot make it back in time, only can jalan2 here in singapore...anyway they inform if not activated I should be able to stand down by noon or so... but my guess if they put me on standby a good 90% kena activated, otherwise no need to mention anything la.... Wink
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

its always gd to standbby at home bro....outside kena call up leceh....sumore wif family....confirm kena stare by OC....lol
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

stoned wrote:its always gd to standbby at home bro....outside kena call up leceh....sumore wif family....confirm kena stare by OC....lol

Nearly kena, was outside with OC, she fully aware I'm on standby..they activate me and then cancel! Rolling Eyes
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  stoned on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm

kena stare or not bro?...lol
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

stoned wrote:kena stare or not bro?...lol

No la, my standby is like very rare on weekend, so OC quite understanding if I have to go to work. But if I kena standby every Saturday, I guess I will be getting more than a stare! Laughing
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  stoned on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 pm

lol...dat standby lain bro....lol
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Ikon on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

stoned wrote:lol...dat standby lain bro....lol

My line of work pun lain la bro...faham-faham aje la!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

My turn kena standby on Saturday. But mine not really standby but full recall. Author in town and have to be around for 2 events in the afternoon and one in the evening. Saturday burn... Evil or Very Mad

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo shoot outing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum