Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  pussy_lover on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Haven't been on a petrol run lately due to the jams but understand that Malaysia have revised Ron 97 to RN 2.80. This is a drop of 10sen. For your info..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  Ikon on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

pussy_lover wrote:Haven't been on a petrol run lately due to the jams but understand that Malaysia have revised Ron 97 to RN 2.80. This is a drop of 10sen. For your info..

School holiday about to end, so you can go back on your petrol run, can save a further 10 sen or SGD 0.041. Must find excuse to cross over but too bad coming weekend I'm grounded here! Mad
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  stoned on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 am

lucky never go for ur usual run bro....overheat at causeway is very bad....hehehe
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  Ikon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 am

stoned wrote:lucky never go for ur usual run bro....overheat at causeway is very bad....hehehe

Ya right, never thought of that .... Shocked then everyone will be cursing at you for prolonging the jam!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  pussy_lover on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Lucky i wasn't tempted to cross over seeing the bad jams. If kena caught with my leaking radiator, gone..sure kena curse and swear by other drivers... Probably cost me more $$$..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  Ikon on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Lucky you! I thought you check your engine every week for water and etc, you stop doing that huh?
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Ikon wrote:Lucky you! I thought you check your engine every week for water and etc, you stop doing that huh?

Still doing it especially if i do my car wash but didn't detect anything unusual. Guess wasn't looking at the right places..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  Ikon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:Lucky you! I thought you check your engine every week for water and etc, you stop doing that huh?

Still doing it especially if i do my car wash but didn't detect anything unusual. Guess wasn't looking at the right places..

I guess if you are looking for a pussy in there, you know exactly where to find it! Anyway congrats on getting a new shinny radiator!! Laughing
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:Lucky you! I thought you check your engine every week for water and etc, you stop doing that huh?

Still doing it especially if i do my car wash but didn't detect anything unusual. Guess wasn't looking at the right places..

I guess if you are looking for a pussy in there, you know exactly where to find it! Anyway congrats on getting a new shinny radiator!! Laughing

cheers cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Malaysian Ron 97 wef 18 Jun 2011

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum