Between Nikon and Canon

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

hehehe...still pondering which brand to buy, Nikon or Canon.....if Nikon may go for D7000, if Canon may go for 7D.......any comments on these two cameras?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:hehehe...still pondering which brand to buy, Nikon or Canon.....if Nikon may go for D7000, if Canon may go for 7D.......any comments on these two cameras?

Both are good brands but the Nikon D7000 has the upper hand since the Canon 7D is the older model. You must do your research first on this two models that you have intention to buy, then go down to the shop and and have a feel as to which one you prefer. Don't let the salesman make the decision for you.

Just another 2 cents worth, from DSLR you can get LBA, so you much be fully aware of the ranges of lenses for the brand of camera that you choose. E.g, Canon good glasses are the L series, to own one you must be willing to fork out a small fortune, as for Nikon, take note some camera body model do not have the drive build in, so you will need to get those lenses with drive on them which would cost more. More information about Nikon, you can get it from our bro Pussy Lover, he's a D90 user with quite a good range of lenses and accessories, he should be able to share his knowledge with you.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

thanks Bro!!!! Mr PL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i get D7000, any lobang to loan ur lens since u nearly got the full range!!!!!!!

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:thanks Bro!!!! Mr PL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i get D7000, any lobang to loan ur lens since u nearly got the full range!!!!!!!

Your info not correct lah. I only wished i have a full range but that is almost impossible lah. I've played around with different combination including the UWA (ultra wide angle) lens. Now my basic set up is a standard zoom 16-85mm VR, a tele zoom 70-300mm VR and a prime lens 50mm F1.8. I also got a battery grip as it's more stable with the tele zoom lens. I'm sticking with original Nikon lens as they are quite easy to dispose off should you want to upgrade. Recently, got myself a good sturdy tripod but haven't got the time to try out outdoors. This tripod model is also a monopod built-in. I may want to sell off my kit lens 18-105mm VR as i find the 16-85 a better lens. I had the UWA lens Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 but only used it for 3 months. Not a wide-angled person plus the focal range quite limited. I'm thinking of getting another prime lens 35mm F1.8 but in no hurry to get it. Also have 3rd party flash as i wasn't keen to spend a bundle on original Nikon ones till i master flash photography.
What type of lens you finally want will very much depend on what you shoot most. The D7000 has a kit lens 18-105mm VR combination. For a start this is actually sufficient 90% of the time. But once you kena poison, then that's a different story. Of course if you get a Nikon DSLR, you can try out what i have. My advise is don't rush in and get a DSLR till you're very sure. Go try out and get a feel of the camera before committing. You can go to Courts Tampines and try out the various models they have on display. For me it's a natural choice as i've been using Nikons for donkey years. When you finally get your DSLR, you can join bro ikon and i for our shoot. Good luck and have fun deciding..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Bro Ikon and Nro PL, where do both of your buy your DSLR? last time, which is donkey years back, i brought it from Peninsular plaza and belive the shop close now liao. Did buy some stuff too from MS photo @ AMK......how about now? am looking for shop that able to offer the best price. I am damn itch backside to take up photography again......... Laughing

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 am

There are a number of places that you can buy from, MS Photo is one of those "safe" places that you can buy otherwise these are the usual places that you try:-

TK Photo - Funan 2nd Floor
SLRR - Funan 4th Floor or
Orient Photo - 6th floor Sim Lim Square (look for Eddy, says Azman from BCS recommend)

There are also other places like Alan Photo or John 3:16 and there are shops that you should avoid such as Bally Photo. As usual any good shop will also want to chop you where possible, it's the rapport that you build up will ensure if you get good deal or not, they will as usual sell you cheap then try to offload you with $10 filters and charging you $80 or $100, try not to ask for worthless freebies such as SD Card or tripod etc, these are cheap stuff which you will discard after sometime.

Here is the guideline for the D7000

D7000

D7000 kit (w/8gb sd card + ThinkTank Holster 20 V2.0) - $2028 (CASH/NETS w/gst) from TK Foto (courtesy jackmbox 14/11/2010)

D7000 kit (w/ 1x 8GB Class 6 Kingston SD Card) - $2099 (CASH/NETS/VISA w/gst) from MS Color Blk 711 (courtesy PaulKami 14/11/2010)

D7000 - $2100 with GST from Cathay (courtesy rainin9 15/11/2010)

D7000 kit (comes with 8GB SD Card) - $2000 w/ GST (cash), iPhoto (courtesy csiwei 16/11/2010)

D7000 kit (SLR Revolution, Funan, $2000 cash, comes with 8GB Kingston Class 4 SD card, Nikon bag and cleaning kit - ericp, Dec 2010)

D7000 body only (comes with 8GB SD Card) - $1700 cash, iPhoto (courtesy imxian 18/01/2011)

D7000 kit $1949, w/GST cash/Nets, CNY Promo 27 Jan - 20 Feb, Free Sandisk 8 GB SDHC Class 4, Wireless remote ctrl, mini Flash surpressor and 1 Nikon Bag (TK Foto, 12 Feb 2011, altantic)

D7000 Kit w/18-105VR - $1,919.00 cash/nets, Free gifts: SD8GB class 4, Nikon Brace Bag, Tripod, Card Reader, Phottix IR Remote (TF Foto, 4 Mar 2011, geneticares)

And here is for the 7D

7D body
Apr10 - AP-S $2385 (w/ GST)
Apr10 - CP-M $2480 (w/ GST)
May10 - JO $2270 8GB, bag
May10 - OP $2280 (w/ GST)
$2250 AP-F Jul10
$2204 Bally Photo Funan Jul10
$2243 SLRR Jul10
$2243 PA-W Jul10
$2350 CP-M w/ GST Jul10
$2170 cash or nets TK Jul10 screen protector, blower, canon bag, 7D guide book
$2170 cash TK Aug10 canon bag, 8GB CF
$2250 cash JO Aug10

7D Kit I EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Nov09 - AP $3531 (w/ GST)
Nov09 - OP $3450 (w/ GST)
Dec09 - MS $3399 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag, LCD protector
Feb10 - PA-HV $3387 8GB CF, bag, magazine

7D Kit II EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Oct09 - PA-HV $2889 (w/ GST)
Oct09 - OP $3450 (w/ GST)
Dec09 - MS $2870 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag, LCD protector
Dec09 - CP $2889 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag
Dec09 - AP $2889 (w/ GST)
Canon 7D w/ 18-135mm
(May10 w/ 8GB and EOS bag)


Remember this are guidlines, look at the date, the price has not been updated for sometime, so you must be able to gauge or estimate the current value. Good luck!
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:09 am

Just like to add in, the last I heard that the price for the D7000 body alone is around $1300.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 am

Ikon wrote:There are a number of places that you can buy from, MS Photo is one of those "safe" places that you can buy otherwise these are the usual places that you try:-

TK Photo - Funan 2nd Floor
SLRR - Funan 4th Floor or
Orient Photo - 6th floor Sim Lim Square (look for Eddy, says Azman from BCS recommend)

There are also other places like Alan Photo or John 3:16 and there are shops that you should avoid such as Bally Photo. As usual any good shop will also want to chop you where possible, it's the rapport that you build up will ensure if you get good deal or not, they will as usual sell you cheap then try to offload you with $10 filters and charging you $80 or $100, try not to ask for worthless freebies such as SD Card or tripod etc, these are cheap stuff which you will discard after sometime.

Here is the guideline for the D7000

D7000

D7000 kit (w/8gb sd card + ThinkTank Holster 20 V2.0) - $2028 (CASH/NETS w/gst) from TK Foto (courtesy jackmbox 14/11/2010)

D7000 kit (w/ 1x 8GB Class 6 Kingston SD Card) - $2099 (CASH/NETS/VISA w/gst) from MS Color Blk 711 (courtesy PaulKami 14/11/2010)

D7000 - $2100 with GST from Cathay (courtesy rainin9 15/11/2010)

D7000 kit (comes with 8GB SD Card) - $2000 w/ GST (cash), iPhoto (courtesy csiwei 16/11/2010)

D7000 kit (SLR Revolution, Funan, $2000 cash, comes with 8GB Kingston Class 4 SD card, Nikon bag and cleaning kit - ericp, Dec 2010)

D7000 body only (comes with 8GB SD Card) - $1700 cash, iPhoto (courtesy imxian 18/01/2011)

D7000 kit $1949, w/GST cash/Nets, CNY Promo 27 Jan - 20 Feb, Free Sandisk 8 GB SDHC Class 4, Wireless remote ctrl, mini Flash surpressor and 1 Nikon Bag (TK Foto, 12 Feb 2011, altantic)

D7000 Kit w/18-105VR - $1,919.00 cash/nets, Free gifts: SD8GB class 4, Nikon Brace Bag, Tripod, Card Reader, Phottix IR Remote (TF Foto, 4 Mar 2011, geneticares)

And here is for the 7D

7D body
Apr10 - AP-S $2385 (w/ GST)
Apr10 - CP-M $2480 (w/ GST)
May10 - JO $2270 8GB, bag
May10 - OP $2280 (w/ GST)
$2250 AP-F Jul10
$2204 Bally Photo Funan Jul10
$2243 SLRR Jul10
$2243 PA-W Jul10
$2350 CP-M w/ GST Jul10
$2170 cash or nets TK Jul10 screen protector, blower, canon bag, 7D guide book
$2170 cash TK Aug10 canon bag, 8GB CF
$2250 cash JO Aug10

7D Kit I EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Nov09 - AP $3531 (w/ GST)
Nov09 - OP $3450 (w/ GST)
Dec09 - MS $3399 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag, LCD protector
Feb10 - PA-HV $3387 8GB CF, bag, magazine

7D Kit II EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Oct09 - PA-HV $2889 (w/ GST)
Oct09 - OP $3450 (w/ GST)
Dec09 - MS $2870 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag, LCD protector
Dec09 - CP $2889 (w/ GST) 8GB CF, bag
Dec09 - AP $2889 (w/ GST)
Canon 7D w/ 18-135mm
(May10 w/ 8GB and EOS bag)


Remember this are guidlines, look at the date, the price has not been updated for sometime, so you must be able to gauge or estimate the current value. Good luck!

Thanks for the info, Bro.....will get down one of the day to get D700 as look like 7D more expensive....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Bro, there's a good review of Nikon D5100 in the Digital Camera mag. I get this mag every month and it's worth reading - plenty of tips and techniques. If you're not looking to spend $$$, this model is worth a second look. It even has built in HDR which the D7000 do not have. But i think it's doesn't have the built-in drive so could be a hassle getting the right lenses. And bro, one more thing, D700 is a full frame camera body that is much more expensive. I think you're refering to getting a D7000 riight?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:28 pm

pussy_lover wrote:Bro, there's a good review of Nikon D5100 in the Digital Camera mag. I get this mag every month and it's worth reading - plenty of tips and techniques. If you're not looking to spend $$$, this model is worth a second look. It even has built in HDR which the D7000 do not have. But i think it's doesn't have the built-in drive so could be a hassle getting the right lenses. And bro, one more thing, D700 is a full frame camera body that is much more expensive. I think you're refering to getting a D7000 riight?

Wow that's a revelation, I always have the impression that the D7000 is on the same level as my K5, HDR is available for the K5, only that images must be taken in JPEG, same with the build in filters, you can't use it if you capture your images in RAW format.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:58 am

D5100 uses the came 16.2mp CMOS and Exceed 2 processor as the D7000. Raw images are saved in 14-bit files. While D700o has 39 AF points the D5100 only has 11. When HDR mode in D5100 is selected, the camera takes 2 JPEG exposures, one over and one under the "correct" exposure and merges them into a single image. D5100 also comes with full HD (1080p) video capability. On top of that there's an Effects mode that the user can can use to apply special effects like Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature, Selective Color, Silhoutte, High Key, Low Key to images selected.
See quite a lot of stuff in this little package. Basically D5100 is quite a compact DSLR compared to say, D90. You have to try it out to feel for yourself. Btw, there's a special on D7000 package at The Audio House in today's (Sat 9/7) Straits Times - D7000+ 18-200 lens packaged at $1966 with some freebies. Get the 18-200 lens if you're not keen on changing lenses.


Last edited by pussy_lover on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

pussy_lover wrote:D5100 uses the came 16.2mp CMOS and Exceed 2 processor as the D7000. Raw images are saved in 14-bit files. While D700o has 39 AF points the D5100 only has 11. When HDR mode in D5100 is selected, the camera takes 2 JPEG exposures, one over and one under the "correct" exposure and merges them into a single image. D5100 also comes with full HD (1080p) video capability. On top of that there's an Effects mode that the user can can use to apply special effects like Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature, Selective Color, Silhoutte, High Key, Low Key to images selected.
See quite a lot of stuff in this little package. Basically D5100 is quite a compact DSLR compared to say, D90. You have to try it out to feel for yourself. Btw, there's a special on D7000 package at The Audio House in today's (Sat 9/7) Straits Times - D700 + 18-200 lens packaged at $1966 with some freebies. Get the 18-200 lens if you're not keen on changing lenses.

Where is audio house?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Alamak bro, you can check today's (Sat 9/7) Straits Times lah - big full page colour advert. Anyway, if you don't have a copy, this offer is at the branch at Liang Court. Address is 177 River Valley Road, Liang Court Shopping Centre #04-01/15. It's next to Clarke Quay opposite the old River Valley Swimming Pool. But be careful of Audio House, most of the time they will tell you advert items all sold and offer you something else. Stick to what you have in mind and don't get persuaded. The adverttised D7000 Body + 18-200mm lens is $1996 with Free 8GB Card, Tripod, DSLR Bag, Cleaning kit, dry box, screen protector, filter, card reader and 16GB SDHC card. Make sure you don't get short changed. Happy shopping.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 pm

I would not be in a hurry to Audio House, since you already know what the D7K is and what is on offer, see if you can get it cheaper to those known reliable retailer and see if you can get it cheaper.

Free 8GB Card, Tripod, DSLR Bag, Cleaning kit, dry box, screen protector, filter, card reader and 16GB SDHC card.
See if the above is worth the difference. What I see are freebies worth less than a $100.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Frankly, the freebies nothing to shout about. But if body alone is $1300 and the lens is around $1100, the price offered by Audio House is worth a second look. Frankly, that's the last place i ever want to get any of my electronics stuff but no harm checking them out this time.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:Bro Ikon and Nro PL, where do both of your buy your DSLR? last time, which is donkey years back, i brought it from Peninsular plaza and belive the shop close now liao. Did buy some stuff too from MS photo @ AMK......how about now? am looking for shop that able to offer the best price. I am damn itch backside to take up photography again......... Laughing

So have you got the camera?
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

Ikon wrote:
Captivian_Major wrote:Bro Ikon and Nro PL, where do both of your buy your DSLR? last time, which is donkey years back, i brought it from Peninsular plaza and belive the shop close now liao. Did buy some stuff too from MS photo @ AMK......how about now? am looking for shop that able to offer the best price. I am damn itch backside to take up photography again......... Laughing

So have you got the camera?

hehe...havent le.......still look for it.....once got it will let u guys know.....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  starstruck96 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm

time to post my few trips shots around the region...
hOW. Wink

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 38
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 pm

starstruck96 wrote:time to post my few trips shots around the region...
hOW. Wink

You can either upload it to the gallery or some other image hosting service and just link back here.. suggest the following:-

image chilli
postpix

do a search for free image hosting on google.

avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  pussy_lover on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

starstruck96 wrote:time to post my few trips shots around the region...
hOW. Wink

Bro you missed the free lesson by bro Ikon. Not difficult but practical guidance was useful. Guess you can figure this out..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:17 pm

am aiming Canon 60D with EF 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6.....cost around $2199.....might get a grid too Very Happy

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 am

Captivian_Major wrote:am aiming Canon 60D with EF 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6.....cost around $2199.....might get a grid too Very Happy

Congratulations on your choice, the 60D is the latest for Canon's mid-range camera, the 600D being the entry level with the 7D position in the pro level, with 18Mb sensor, this camera has high end spec but unfortunately Canon decide to reduce the weight by giving it an all plastic body as compare to it's predecessor the 50D which has got Magnesium alloy body.

Additional feature over the 50D this camera has better ISO range of 100-6400 with adjustable auto ISO which pales in comparison to the Nikon D7000 and the Pentax K-5(100-12800) with the K-5 slightly wining the wars of the ISO with expended capability of up to 51200, all that said in terms of actual photography, a working ISO is generally in the range of up to 3200 before the noise start to creep in, but for the Nikon and Pentax, noise only start to creep at ISO6400.

Overall, this would be a good camera to photograph squirrels and kids with the "video-like" extended LCD which can be twist and adjusted accordingly when shooting liveview. Also with this model, Canon has move away from the CF storage to the smaller and compact SDHC/XD card. Take note also, Canon has a crop sensor of x1.6.

Your choice of lens would give you more than enough coverage from wide to long tele, a good walk about lens and for traveling.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Captivian_Major on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Ikon wrote:
Captivian_Major wrote:am aiming Canon 60D with EF 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6.....cost around $2199.....might get a grid too Very Happy

Congratulations on your choice, the 60D is the latest for Canon's mid-range camera, the 600D being the entry level with the 7D position in the pro level, with 18Mb sensor, this camera has high end spec but unfortunately Canon decide to reduce the weight by giving it an all plastic body as compare to it's predecessor the 50D which has got Magnesium alloy body.

Additional feature over the 50D this camera has better ISO range of 100-6400 with adjustable auto ISO which pales in comparison to the Nikon D7000 and the Pentax K-5(100-12800) with the K-5 slightly wining the wars of the ISO with expended capability of up to 51200, all that said in terms of actual photography, a working ISO is generally in the range of up to 3200 before the noise start to creep in, but for the Nikon and Pentax, noise only start to creep at ISO6400.

Overall, this would be a good camera to photograph squirrels and kids with the "video-like" extended LCD which can be twist and adjusted accordingly when shooting liveview. Also with this model, Canon has move away from the CF storage to the smaller and compact SDHC/XD card. Take note also, Canon has a crop sensor of x1.6.

Your choice of lens would give you more than enough coverage from wide to long tele, a good walk about lens and for traveling.

yup did do some research on 60D.....overall spec are good and the pricing not that high......did on D7000 too.....but still prefer canon as been a user since 20 years back....Smile

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Posts : 357
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Ikon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

Captivian_Major wrote:

yup did do some research on 60D.....overall spec are good and the pricing not that high......did on D7000 too.....but still prefer canon as been a user since 20 years back....Smile

Yup better to stick to brands that you are familiar with and 20 years is a looong time! Good Luck bro, hopefully you can start to join us in one of our photoshoot.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Splitting Topics

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Have split this topic from the Poll topic, if discussing on what to buy please continue from here and if stating your preference please go back to the poll.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-04-30

http://vgsg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Between Nikon and Canon

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum