Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Go down

Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  starstruck96 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 am

heii fellow forumers...
im holding a Hari Raya cUm House Warming on this sat 6-11pm.
Location will be @ Bukit Panjang Senja Road.
those interested n avail to come pls do notify me.thanks guys.
thats including u MR Admin Smile

_________________
"The more you Sweat in Practice, the less you Bleed in Battle"
avatar
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 37
Location : virtualSG

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  Ikon on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

starstruck96 wrote:heii fellow forumers...
im holding a Hari Raya cUm House Warming on this sat 6-11pm.
Location will be @ Bukit Panjang Senja Road.
those interested n avail to come pls do notify me.thanks guys.
thats including u MR Admin Smile

Whoa..first official invite on this forum cheers

Will try to make it, but I will be working on this date as my division is shifting location and we are required to come back to pack our barang-barang to the new office, the schedule is not out yet as to what time we are suppose to come back but we have been asked to standby the whole day.. so it's a touch and go situation..anyway thanks for the invite.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  stoned on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 am

no promise...will try to make it.....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  pussy_lover on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 am

stoned wrote:no promise...will try to make it.....

So did you make it?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 767
Join date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  stoned on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 am

pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:no promise...will try to make it.....

So did you make it?


i did not bro....urs also i couldnt make it......bro ikon's place also did not make it.....sori to all bros....n thanks for the invitation....
avatar
stoned
Regular
Regular

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  Ikon on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 pm

stoned wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:
stoned wrote:no promise...will try to make it.....

So did you make it?


i did not bro....urs also i couldnt make it......bro ikon's place also did not make it.....sori to all bros....n thanks for the invitation....

It's okay la bro, this year also many houses I can't make it due to time and work commitment Embarassed Insyhallah next year.
avatar
Ikon
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 1829
Join date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hari Raya Cum House Warming

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum