Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan

3 posters

Go down

Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan Empty Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan

Post  Ikon Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 am

Salam to all Muslim brothers.

The start of the holy month has began as Muslim brothers and sisters everywhere began their fasting from dawn to dusk. In this modern age of technology, the concept of media representation has turn this holy month into something commercial rather than religious and thus the word "holy" transforms to "holey" as most of you guys will feel it in you pocket. Laughing This post is not a mockery nor making fun of any religion or racial group, just my simple observation of action and deed done during this month.

I'm not here to preach either, but in the spirit of Ramadhan and my critical observation I just would like to remind our Muslim brothers not to over indulge with all the commercialization of this holy month especially so with an uncertain economic climate. Take a step backward, enjoy this month as how it should be observed, as how the holy Prophet would dictate that every Muslim should fast and benefit from this holy month with good deeds.

In the spirit of this holy month as well, Bro Md Zul and myself have decided to attend Terawih prayers together during weekend where time and opportunity permit. Understandably that we are either busy or working shift during the weekdays, so we will try to attend prayers as a group during weekend and on weekdays we fly solo unless opportunity permits. We have started off with this weekend at the grand Sultan Mosque, this is not a compulsion and we will try to rotate to other mosques as well depending on the timing Insyallah. Anyone interested in joining us can do us by confirming our status either by posting here or via SMS.

Wishing all my brothers in Islam, a safe and fruitful fasting month, abundant with blessing and good deeds. Insyallah.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan Empty Re: Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan

Post  starstruck96 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 pm

thats a gd indication of self reflection in life esp in this Ramadhan period...Kudos to u both my bRos in Islam. Wink
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan Empty Re: Welcoming the fasting month of Ramadhan

Post  Captivian_Major Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 am

all muslim bros.....

hv a great fasting month, njoy.....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm

4th dae n counting... cyclops Sleep
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:all muslim bros.....

Thanks bro Wink

If this year we organise the Hari Raya group house visitation, don't forget to come join us ya Very Happy
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:35 pm

BoW wrote:

Thanks bro Wink

If this year we organise the Hari Raya group house visitation, don't forget to come join us ya Very Happy

sure if time permit....THks

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:
BoW wrote:

Thanks bro Wink

sure fun lar brO..join lar
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
Captivian_Major wrote:
BoW wrote:

Thanks bro Wink

sure fun lar brO..join lar

of cos it time permit.....shd let my princess noe this festival also......

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down