Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your brand of photographic equipment

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your photo equipment

What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your brand of photographic equipment

Post  starstruck96 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:42 pm

yeay...lets go...to hort park maybe..this sun morn? Very Happy
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

What's your brand of photographic equipment - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your brand of photographic equipment

Post  pussy_lover Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:32 pm

I've uploaded a couple of fotos (in my gallery) shot during a kampong wedding sometime last year when i just got my D90. They are not perfect as i was still trying out the various setting but check out the rustic background... Would also be nice to get some nice bikini models with that rustic setting.. cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:57 am

pussy_lover wrote:I've uploaded a couple of fotos (in my gallery) shot during a kampong wedding sometime last year when i just got my D90. They are not perfect as i was still trying out the various setting but check out the rustic background... Would also be nice to get some nice bikini models with that rustic setting.. cheers

Where got "couple of fotos", couple have la

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice use of the sephia filter to give the aged look tp the photos.

Now waiting for SS96 to upload his test shots Razz
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am

sorry lar brOs..my RAW files are very big..any program to change to jpeg n make it smaller..as for now my optical disk drive doesn't exist in my NetBook.my PC has kapoot again...dilemma lar.. Crying or Very sad
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for your comments. Actually i uploaded 2 fotos but only the 2nd one was successfully uploaded. The first one, i think is more interesting as i used the kampong scene as the backdrop with an overhanging branch to complete the frame. I'll try to upload later tonight. I'm more into portraits, not so much into scenery shots.
Would be nice to see some of SS96 fotos as he's made interesting comments on the earlier fotos.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 am

Have uploaded a second foto with more background. Please see my gallery. You're free to pass comments.. cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am

pussy_lover wrote:Have uploaded a second foto with more background. Please see my gallery. You're free to pass comments.. cheers

Link la bro...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 am

Okay, nothing much from the first just that this shot is full. The branches on top of the couple head tend to lose the detail in the bigger picture. I'm still looking for that rustic effects with the spehia effect which is not evident, perhaps a B & W filter would work more in this shot. Sorry ya a bit critical..
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

BoW wrote:Okay, nothing much from the first just that this shot is full. The branches on top of the couple head tend to lose the detail in the bigger picture. I'm still looking for that rustic effects with the spehia effect which is not evident, perhaps a B & W filter would work more in this shot. Sorry ya a bit critical..

No sweat lah, still learning...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum