Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Impromtu Meet-Up

5 posters

Go down

June Impromtu Meet-Up Empty June Impromtu Meet-Up

Post  starstruck96 Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:45 pm

where n when shall it be organised...
we'll make like a talk cum diY ..discuss with each car on site. sunny drunken
the usual faces we'll be there i hope.
bring ur CROWN or HiLuX van or watever..njoyed the company. king
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

June Impromtu Meet-Up Empty Re: June Impromtu Meet-Up

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 am

Date : 12 June 2009, Friday
Time : 9 pm onwards
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 am

mth end bleh brO..u kan..suka nah buat meet up mid month...
bleh push to ending2...bleh celebrate birthday i oso....
kwang kwang kwang.. lol! afro king
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 am

The title says " IMPROMPTU " and I didn't put it, the TS did so...

Your birdday in July right? That one we have bachelor nite and celebrate you last birdday as a single boy lor... clown
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 am

Can't make it.. Leaving for Johor at night to attend wife's relative wedding over the weekend.. Sorry..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

pussy_lover wrote:Can't make it.. Leaving for Johor at night to attend wife's relative wedding over the weekend.. Sorry..

So you got the DSLR already? Share the brand and model leh... Suspect
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 pm

BoW wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Can't make it.. Leaving for Johor at night to attend wife's relative wedding over the weekend.. Sorry..

Yup got it! It's a Nikon D90 kit with 18-105 lens (have been using Nikon since the 80's). I actually fear going into this as it's really poisonous, more poisonous than car accessories. Photography was my first love even before i met my wife and I have quite a passion for this hobby. Been reading a lot on digital photography and now have other stuff i would want to get my hands on like SB600 or SB900 flash, the battery grip, other lenses.. list is growing everyday.. Problem is i still have my trusty Nikon manual focus camera. I posted at Chevy website but hardly any response. Now I'm having second thoughts of selling off this camera as it's really damn good stuff. Saw some postings at Clubsnap (which i'm now a member)and I'm glad there were no takers as the price i had in mind was ridiculously low. Might post at Clubsnap to see response. If i get a reasonable offer might let it go together with some rare accessories. So how anyone want to pick up this hobby?

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 pm

So we will be seeing you posting some digital shots on the forum soon? BTW there's a gallery here that you can set up for your pictures. Then I guess that's makes you the offlicial Mr. Photographer of the forum... Very Happy

Good move bro, looks like you will spending lesser time in a "car" forum nowadays with you and your first love reunited after these many years... you guys must be freaking horny.. so will leave you to it while I go and search for my stick....
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

BoW wrote:So we will be seeing you posting some digital shots on the forum soon? BTW there's a gallery here that you can set up for your pictures. Then I guess that's makes you the offlicial Mr. Photographer of the forum... Very Happy

Good move bro, looks like you will spending lesser time in a "car" forum nowadays with you and your first love reunited after these many years... you guys must be freaking horny.. so will leave you to it while I go and search for my stick....

Official Photographer?? No lah, been out of practice. Need to brush up skills again. Digital photography is unlike the old film type, very leceh.. Many adjustments to make and try out before you can start shooting.. But i know i'm going to enjoy this hobby again..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Many adjustments to make and try out before you can start shooting.. But i know i'm going to enjoy this hobby again..

Alamak like dat we all wait long long la...... Razz Cannot la bro.... time is no longer on your side, you need to buck up a bit la otherwise we wait till the cow jump over the house also we don't get to see the cow in digital coverage.. Twisted Evil
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 pm

so is dis impromptu meet up happening or not?
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 am

stoned wrote:so is dis impromptu meet up happening or not?

Not happening, at least for me..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:41 am

BoW wrote:
Many adjustments to make and try out before you can start shooting.. But i know i'm going to enjoy this hobby again..

Alamak like dat we all wait long long la...... Razz Cannot la bro.... time is no longer on your side, you need to buck up a bit la otherwise we wait till the cow jump over the house also we don't get to see the cow in digital coverage.. Twisted Evil

No worries i still have my PNS digital camera..! what i mean was can shoot liao but to be good have to practice many many lah.. Good thing about digital cameras, you get to see what you shoot immediately. Just a learning process, the basics already there. Now to get me a nice bikini model to practice my skills.. Laughing

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 am

stoned wrote:so is dis impromptu meet up happening or not?

Got 2 or 3 people to drink kopi. sure on want...anyway these nights are so warm..... looking for an excuse to go go out to chill out but outside also warm la.... let's take a count we have more than 1 than it's on la bro...

1. BoW
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

pussy_lover wrote:
BoW wrote:

Yup got it! It's a Nikon D90 kit with 18-105 lens (have been using Nikon since the 80's). I actually fear going into this as it's really poisonous, more poisonous than car accessories. Photography was my first love even before i met my wife and I have quite a passion for this hobby. Been reading a lot on digital photography and now have other stuff i would want to get my hands on like SB600 or SB900 flash, the battery grip, other lenses.. list is growing everyday.. Problem is i still have my trusty Nikon manual focus camera. I posted at Chevy website but hardly any response. Now I'm having second thoughts of selling off this camera as it's really damn good stuff. Saw some postings at Clubsnap (which i'm now a member)and I'm glad there were no takers as the price i had in mind was ridiculously low. Might post at Clubsnap to see response. If i get a reasonable offer might let it go together with some rare accessories. So how anyone want to pick up this hobby?

bro PL....wait for me to view your FA 1st before u let go...recently buzy le....gv me one more to to contact u boleh? Basically it not the time for me to get the DSLR yet....cos it expensive for the pro SDLR....so still tick to SLR tat y need to buy FA......

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down