Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motor Insurance

+2
Ikon
pussy_lover
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Motor Insurance - Page 4 Empty Re: Motor Insurance

Post  Ikon Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm

My advice bro, don't bother.. just take a package and pamper you 5 year old baby...price in my opinion is subjective, but be careful I got a feeling when you sent in your car, the salesman will try to "sell" you the actual annual package.......
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Ikon wrote:My advice bro, don't bother.. just take a package and pamper you 5 year old baby...price in my opinion is subjective, but be careful I got a feeling when you sent in your car, the salesman will try to "sell" you the actual annual package.......
tts what i got for a "free" grooming worth $68 3 yrs ago.in the end kena "sell" into a $300+ grooming session appt...
wasted...
Evil or Very Mad
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:the $5 car wash one ehkk..??using 3M products...
$300 for one time is damn expensive grooming man.upz for the free grooming voucher. bounce

Bro, $300 is perceived value to persuade you to renew your motor policy. How much it's exactly worth...don't know leh... Maybe i should call and ask for the same package to find out.
yeah brO...u should give them a call first..300 worth of grooming voucher can be turned out as a form of "sale tactics" to entice customers..anyway...is the insurance gg up again based on ur last year premiums? Rolling Eyes Question
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

starstruck96 wrote:
Ikon wrote:My advice bro, don't bother.. just take a package and pamper you 5 year old baby...price in my opinion is subjective, but be careful I got a feeling when you sent in your car, the salesman will try to "sell" you the actual annual package.......
tts what i got for a "free" grooming worth $68 3 yrs ago.in the end kena "sell" into a $300+ grooming session appt...
wasted...
Evil or Very Mad

No worries bro. It's not easy for them to sell any packages to me. I will log in a complaint to MSIG if that happens. You should know i can really write a stinker if i'm really pissed.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

I would be surprised if they didn't attempt to "sell" other "value-added" package. but I'm confident I'll stand firm. If they insist, will just leave and go straight to MSIG and give them a piece of my mind.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:11 pm

May the 'FORCE' be with u.. Very Happy
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down