Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch

+2
stoned
aboh
6 posters

Go down

Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch Empty Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch

Post  aboh Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 pm

I witness in front of my eyes and too shock to say anything.

He wasnt happy coz i overtook him

I sense something is not right coz he was now behind me and entering the carpark slowly.

And when I park, He has not yet park (waiting for me to leave the vehicle).

I left my vehicle and instead of goin down the stairs, I went up d stairs and by now he think I have left the carpark by going down the stairs.

Actually im not, I am now half a deck up taking a look at my car. A few seconds later a late 40 apek wearing shorts approach my car with a news paper.

Cover his face with the newspaper he stood beside my vehicle. Pretending he reading d newspaper.

I cant see what he doin clearly (where got stranger read newspaper beside ur car) and it took abt 3 secs and he left. Went down to inspect and saw a deep 4cm scratch mark.

Crying or Very sad

I know his vehicle now. Should I take a revenge or let the matter rest?
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch Empty Re: Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch

Post  stoned Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 am

revenge is sweet bro...but becareful there is no camera fixed in his car....u should have taken photo n confronted him....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch Empty Re: Witnessing helplessly ur car being scratch

Post  pussy_lover Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 am

Shouldn't have waited for this to happen. Should just confront the bugger and tell him straight off you also know his car. Might make him think twice before doing anything. As for revenge, really up to you as long as you don't get caught. If it were me, i'll do as above and not wait till car kena scratched. And i would probably slash 2 of his tyres.... Laughing Laughing

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Since u sense something wrong.... y didnt u standby ur camera to take photo/video??? If u have proof, u can go straight to report against him. He will have to face the charges and have to pay for the damages..... but if u have only the car plate number, u cant report to the police at all as there is no solid proof. U can only take revenge. Wat car he is driving??? If its some normal car or cheap brand, u truely believe 99% he wont spend money to fix camera in his car.... Then u can plan to use screw driver or something strong to make a very deep cut!!! Twisted Evil But if u scare to get caught... then let it go then.....

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm

too far away cam video cannot capture. Furthermore he covered his face with newspaper.
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:27 pm

The correct advise is to report this to the police since you witness the incident and also you have the culprit car no. There are always two side of the coin, the police if they do have any initiative, will call up this fella and inform him that his action was witnessed and "videoed" threatend him jail and canning unless he confess then maybe just summon him. That's cutting the story short, guilty people if confronted by facts and evidence will confess. The other side of the coin, the police can tell you there is nothing they can do since no evidence. Once you have made a police report and they won't do anything, you also can't do anything to the other fella.

The other scenario, is revenge and I tend to lean towards Mdzul's suggestion of slashing the tire rather than a tit for tat, a scratch for a scratch. Scratch, after sometime you can get use to it and totally ignore it, but a slash tire is something else. It's an immediate action need to be taken Laughing you can't drive away with a flat tire, and better still you can't drive at all if more than 2 tires are flat! Just imagine if all 4 tires, he will have to call in a tow truck ($50), change all 4 tires ($400). This kind of thing you don't have momentos but you feel it in your pocker immediately and it's a terrible incovenience especially if you are late and rushing off somewhere. The other side of the coin, the fella will know that you know he knows you knew it! So the circle will go on, he do it back to you and you do it back to him till kingdom come! Suspect

I think people who extract this kind of revenge over minor incident are coward, if they think they are in the right, they can always confront you. Perhaps the key word here is cowardice, how do you handle them? Perhaps the next time, you see this fella, you just eyed him and follow him where ever he goes, something like stalking and see how he reacts, most probably scare the shit out of him and makes him twice about doing such thing. Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I just rest my case.. I dun think he is from my area coz his vehicle is gone few mins after he park.. Dunnoe leh..

I knew something will happen after i overtook him coz its a sharp overtaking and he feels offended.. Actually I shld have not turn into the carpark.. and make a detour ard my area..

The first thing came to my mind after i witness the incident is to let the matter go coz if i revenge on him.. he surely knows who did it and it will never end..

Just get a sticker to paste over the scratch and done.
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 pm

[quote="dex21"] Wat car he is driving??? If its some normal car or cheap brand, u truely believe 99% he wont spend money to fix camera in his car.... quote]

Its a honda stream..
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:05 pm

well brO...if i am U...i do the same act like he does..
cover ur face with newspaper...pretend reading n vandalised his car...
park ur car else where first..
for me i'll write this on the car..
(i'm bacK) Very Happy pirat
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am

starstruck96 wrote:well brO...if i am U...i do the same act like he does..
cover ur face with newspaper...pretend reading n vandalised his car...
park ur car else where first..
for me i'll write this on the car..
(i'm bacK) Very Happy pirat

Laughing Yeah I like your style, somemore got "signature" pirat clown
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:56 am

Well..... since u can let it go and live with the scratch then good lor... less one trouble.... next time drive carefully. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Bro aboh, just let it go. You missed the chance when you could confront that bugger and now that he's gone, just move on. Next time if you pull the same stunt, make sure you park far far away or keep an eye on your ride till the other party move away. Take it as a lesson in life... tongue

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Apek oso can get angry.. Drive very slow.. No strength to use signal.. confused
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

That's part and parcel of driving in Singapore....meow cat
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm

next time don do any stunts la bro...hahaha....now u feel the pain rite....hahaha
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:44 pm

aboh wrote:Apek oso can get angry.. Drive very slow.. No strength to use signal.. confused
no strength to use signal but have cunning mind to vandalise ur car in which by covering his face...
this apek muz be doing it frequently on other cars lor... Wink
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

stoned wrote:next time don do any stunts la bro...hahaha....now u feel the pain rite....hahaha

Its not a stunt.. Its a term called overtaking safely.. What a Face
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 pm

aboh wrote:
stoned wrote:next time don do any stunts la bro...hahaha....now u feel the pain rite....hahaha

too safely until kena scratch rite...hahaha...
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

stoned wrote:
aboh wrote:

Dun understand why sometimes people feel being overtaken is a "challenge" or "threat"..
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 pm

aboh wrote:
stoned wrote:
aboh wrote:

Dun understand why sometimes people feel being overtaken is a "challenge" or "threat"..
its a common thing for other drivers to feel threaten @ ur mere presence of tailgating or cutting dangerously into their lane..
either they chiong u to play with them...or they follow u to ur carpark n scratch ur beloved car..
either one u oso lose mah...so ...wave ur right hand sign of appologizing.. What a Face cheers bounce rabbit
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Why must apologize for overtaking them?

They pay more road tax that we cannot overtake them?

They owe the road?

If you ask me, this people if they are caught, don't fine or sent them to jail. Just take away their license should be enough. As long as they cannot drive, then the rest of the motoring population are safe!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm

wat Bro BoW mention is true....get his license and he will cry father and cry mother,,,,lol Wink

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aboh Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:23 am

Strongly agree with bro bow opinion..
aboh
aboh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum