Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downsizing and Change of Rubber

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Downsizing and Change of Rubber - Page 2 Empty Re: Downsizing and Change of Rubber

Post  starstruck96 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:54 am

was quoted for a set of 17" inch of rims with YoKo tyres 90% thread for $500 inclusive of trade in ..
worth a second look??
arghhhh....
cheapest tyres for 17" was $130/pc silent bounce
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Downsizing and Change of Rubber - Page 2 Empty Re: Downsizing and Change of Rubber

Post  pussy_lover Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:32 am

starstruck96 wrote:was quoted for a set of 17" inch of rims with YoKo tyres 90% thread for $500 inclusive of trade in ..
worth a second look??
arghhhh....
cheapest tyres for 17" was $130/pc silent bounce

17" for Aveo is an overkill, i think. Think of your future tyre change as u know 17" tyres are costly. You may have to resort to cheapo tyres and regret later. Check with bro Bow..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 am

Yup! 17" for our rides whether it's Aveo or Optra is an overkill! There are many things that I'm enjoying now or rather the subtle differences between the 17" and the 15" setup. My car is much more lighter off its' rubber.

The max I would recommend would be 16".

Bro SS69, the Yoko with 90% thread for $500 what model is that? If they give you the C drive or the db Aspect, I think you might as well forget about it unless its' the S-Drive range. My 2 cents.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm

nvr look closely enuff to notice which YOKO model they offering..anyway it is an OVERKILL.
its second hand furthermore.on another car...thats y nid the trade in.. No
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm

well...if u guys nvr notice...our brO p_L have recently aquired a new set of rims + tyres..
pls check his profile ... nice looking deep dish..kudos brO.. Very Happy
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

starstruck96 wrote:well...if u guys nvr notice...our brO p_L have recently aquired a new set of rims + tyres..
pls check his profile ... nice looking deep dish..kudos brO.. Very Happy

That's his bonus la! Cool Anyway I heard he not too happy with the rims, looking to trade it off... Razz
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm

aiyoh....not hapi liao?...hahahaha....really big tauke la our datuk....hahahaha
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

stoned wrote:aiyoh....not hapi liao?...hahahaha....really big tauke la our datuk....hahahaha

Opps sensitive topic la bro, later he come in we kena flame thrower again! affraid
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Well, the rims sort of grows on you. Beginning to like the deep dish rims actually. The Goodyear tyres ain't that bad too but still too early to make an assessment. Definitely quieter than the Neutons but then all new tyres are quiet initially.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:15 am

wah laO...that deep dish is mesmerizing siahh...if brO P_L dun wan...pls PM me for further details..trade of mine k.. Laughing
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm

starstruck96 wrote:wah laO...that deep dish is mesmerizing siahh...if brO P_L dun wan...pls PM me for further details..trade of mine k.. Laughing

Don't think of car stuff lah bro. Nanti your new wife throw you out, you need to sleep in the car. Why, collection exceeded expectations is it?? cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum