Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Captiva

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Captiva - Page 2 Empty Re: My Captiva

Post  Captivian_Major Fri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

1) Air con sys Anti-Pollution System(APS) not working - still the same...hvnt done yet....

2) Steering wheel knock knock sound when do turning or 3 point turn - sama sama

3) sound from undercarriage when car move over high and short hump - sama sama

4) brake system produce sound from behind when brake. - sama sama

5) Air bag light on for a week - done

6) driver seat lumber support not working - sama sama

7) engine vibrate feel uncomfortable when idle. - done

Cool Car remote key not working well - done

9) reserve senor faulty when reserving the beep sound non stop - they said need d parts and disarm but when i reserve it sound normal, then they siad one no of sensor no hv...so wait for stock to arrive.

10) car sudden halt when travelling on the road for 3 times, 1st when took my car within a month, 2nd incident was two month back, 3rd time was last week. - cant find the fault and claim no issue.

so damn p**off call them again and manage to get their GM LIM, half complain half screw him up.....at the end i invite him to sit my car when next time i send my car to redo all the defects again.

till now one week liao, still waiting for them to call me send my car to them and of cos they need provide me courtoesy car...

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

My Captiva - Page 2 Empty Re: My Captiva

Post  Captivian_Major Fri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

next.....i jus brought a portable dvd player for my kids....the supplier claim that it able to mount in my car....need to DIY or get car accessary shop to fix for me....any one able to help?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2