Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KL trip.....

4 posters

Go down

KL trip..... Empty KL trip.....

Post  stoned Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

just got back from KL....whoa...lots of changes since the last time i was there....n dats like 3-4 yrs back...hehehe.....things n food r way more expensive now....i noticed the place is now over run with arabs tourists n businessmen....too many middle east restaurant....hehehe.....the drive up n drive back was smooth....nothing interesting happened...went thru just 1 rd block....it was smooth no questions asked...hehehe....on the way....spent a nite at port dickson....crashed at a frens' chalet....it was a cool place...kindda like water homes....with a small pool in every rooms....hehehe....got no photos bros....camera faulty n yet to get a new 1....hehehe.....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

KL trip..... Empty Re: KL trip.....

Post  Ikon Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 am

That's expected la with the middle east tourist... Laughing It's June, so it's the summer month there and it's freaking hot in the middle east and these people spend 1 month holidaying elsewhere cooler. Malaysia for them would be a good alternative, good lifestyle and "halal" food everywhere!

Too bad bro no pictures to capture your holiday, about time to get a DSLR RRRRRRR Laughing

Your PD description sounds like the Water Chalet, quite costly and if not mistaken, it's about RM400++ per night, but can be quite romantic lah...hehhehehe...
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

yup2....PD is the water homes....not the water chalets....they r neighbours....hehehehe....fren offer to crash in....so we crash in lor....hehehe....yeah...its expensive n romantic....hahahaha....i'm quite surprised dat there is a lot of singapore cars there....1 thing for sure....if wants to go out to buy some groceries or even seafood dinner...u got to have a vehicle....didn't see any taxis at PD....hahahaa
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am

Ya I think there are two chalets on water, on is the Avillion Water Chalet and the other is the one that you visited. PD is really a small town and getting in and out of there require transportation, good if you are driving up there otherrwise you'll get stuck in the hotel, but they can always call in taxi for you.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:39 pm

bro Ikon, able to gv me a link for the trip last time u visited? bukit tinggi if not wrong where european type of building and cooliing place for retreat....am thinking going there during National day with family....wanna join me?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:bro Ikon, able to gv me a link for the trip last time u visited? bukit tinggi if not wrong where european type of building and cooliing place for retreat....am thinking going there during National day with family....wanna join me?

Sorry bro, if it's not here then it's in the old forum, which is no more Laughing

Anyway here are some of the links found in the internet that you can refer to:-

Berjaya Resort - Bukit Tinggi

Bukit Tinggi Resort

The last time I was there it was not that cooling, only when the wind blow then you can feel the cool breeze otherwise you'll still sweat if the sun comes out. IMO Genting is much more cooler and even Cameron is not as cool as last time.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm

yeah bro...got get a DSLR..basic one would suffice...govt nak kasi duit kan...
nikon sony n canon all have those newcomers range.
den we can have a bigger attendance in outings.@ heLiX.or MBS sky park.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Ikon wrote:
Captivian_Major wrote:bro Ikon, able to gv me a link for the trip last time u visited? bukit tinggi if not wrong where european type of building and cooliing place for retreat....am thinking going there during National day with family....wanna join me?

Sorry bro, if it's not here then it's in the old forum, which is no more Laughing

Anyway here are some of the links found in the internet that you can refer to:-

Berjaya Resort - Bukit Tinggi

Bukit Tinggi Resort

The last time I was there it was not that cooling, only when the wind blow then you can feel the cool breeze otherwise you'll still sweat if the sun comes out. IMO Genting is much more cooler and even Cameron is not as cool as last time.

thks for the info, bro

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm

starstruck96 wrote:yeah bro...got get a DSLR..basic one would suffice...govt nak kasi duit kan...
nikon sony n canon all have those newcomers range.
den we can have a bigger attendance in outings.@ heLiX.or MBS sky park.

govt money goes back to them lar.....rd tax need to be renewed....hahahah
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

OPC bro..make the change.hehehe Very Happy
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm

its ok bro....hapi with wat i have now bro...niwae its not a necesity for me.... afro
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 pm

cool bro..cheers.. Wink
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator