Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditional Barber Shop

2 posters

Go down

Traditional Barber Shop Empty Traditional Barber Shop

Post  Ikon Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:29 pm

I usually go to Simei for my hair cut which is around 2 months once, I was shocked to discover my regular shop, the Malay barber shop no longer there and it's place those fast cut under the chain EC is not mistaken. Still pay the same price but I prefer the old shop since the new trendy typethey just shape your hair and don't really cut it. Rolling Eyes

Last time when I was really small, long long time ago Embarassed only have mamak barber shop, every barber shop is an Indian barber, the Malay came in like Seri Nada and the likes and this mamak shop dissappear slowly to be replace by the Malay barber, now it looks like the Malay barber will aslo be phased out and replace by these pro hair stylist, which I feel don't really suit when it comes to cutting my hair.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Traditional Barber Shop Empty Re: Traditional Barber Shop

Post  stoned Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

wats the rate eh nowadays for barbers?...long time no go barbers...hehehe....always got free haircut from my fren...heheheh
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

$10 per head, some places where competition is great, I ever see $4 hair cut from saloon. They only cut they don't even bother to comb your hair after that! Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

$4 bro...u get wat u pay lor...hehehe.....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down