Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JB tonite for petroL n TCSS

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JB tonite for petroL n TCSS Empty JB tonite for petroL n TCSS

Post  starstruck96 Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 am

hei forumers...any person gg for a quick gateway to top up petroL in JB..pls post here..who noes two's accompany three's a crowd..
SO LetS GOoOOOoooO! lol! cheers
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

JB tonite for petroL n TCSS Empty Re: JB tonite for petroL n TCSS

Post  pussy_lover Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 am

starstruck96 wrote:hei forumers...any person gg for a quick gateway to top up petroL in JB..pls post here..who noes two's accompany three's a crowd..
SO LetS GOoOOOoooO! lol! cheers

Yup, planning a quick trip in the morning probably before 9am alone on a "petrol-run". Call me if you plan the same thing. Cheers.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am

Did mine last night - Petronas 97 now cost RM2.50 and that's about SGD 1.06, dunno how long more before it's economical to top up in JB considering the toll and the petrol used to reach there and all the other expnese cost... Shocked
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Yup Ron 97 is now RM2.50, price increase by 10sen after CNY. Got back from my petrol run. Traffic was ok but building up. Good luck if you're going in in the afternoon! Managed 30litres, top up to the brim. For the price i paid, would only manage about 16+litres in Singapore. If M'sian price keeps going up, may not be economical to go on this petrol run anymore.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 am

Any run at nite.?.at least can TCSS b4 heading bck to spore.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:40 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Any run at nite.?.at least can TCSS b4 heading bck to spore.

Try again, mid week or some where... still full tanki!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Not mine...been hvg 20$ top up each week.true to wat people say,if u mod n nvr tune,FC suffer alot..uhuk2 :-(
Tune hv to wait further till I complete the moD..yuckZ.
Buy new chip better than used one.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Not mine...been hvg 20$ top up each week.true to wat people say,if u mod n nvr tune,FC suffer alot..uhuk2 :-(

Bro, what exactly you did to your ride? What kind of mods? Maybe better to get back to stock if your FC is suffering badly.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:Not mine...been hvg 20$ top up each week.true to wat people say,if u mod n nvr tune,FC suffer alot..uhuk2 :-(

Bro, what exactly you did to your ride? What kind of mods? Maybe better to get back to stock if your FC is suffering badly.
Many many...ahah.cant post.hehe.white elephants watching lor. geek
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am

No worries la, no white thing watching this forum for sure... too small and too unknown to attract attention! They go for big forum like MyCarForum or Teamchevy sg.... Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Err...thnks.still awaiting for a nite run.or meetup setup by other forumers.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Err...thnks.still awaiting for a nite run.or meetup setup by other forumers.

Just went in for a quick petrol-run. Was out on an appt, decided to to top up as needle already at three-quater. Went in at 12.00noon. Traffic was light, only this afternoon they checked petrol so got held up. By the time i reach the front, no more check already. Guess it's just random check. Top-up and got out 45mins later. Traffic still smooth till after S'pore customs. Bottleneck trying to get out cos they decided to check cars randomly..Managed 31 litres. Will last me 4 days before the needle goes to three-quarters again..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 am

pussy_lover wrote:Just went in for a quick petrol-run. Was out on an appt, decided to to top up as needle already at three-quater. Went in at 12.00noon. Traffic was light, only this afternoon they checked petrol so got held up. By the time i reach the front, no more check already. Guess it's just random check. Top-up and got out 45mins later. Traffic still smooth till after S'pore customs. Bottleneck trying to get out cos they decided to check cars randomly..Managed 31 litres. Will last me 4 days before the needle goes to three-quarters again..

Whoa, you seem to save about $30 for every petrol run...hmmm...saving can treat us for some yum yum....heheheh Laughing

Anyway over a period of 30 days in 1 month and if you go in after every 5 days that would be about 6 times in a month, or a saving of $180 per month, not bad la only thing is have to tolerate the congestion and time spend at the border crosssing.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:Err...thnks.still awaiting for a nite run.or meetup setup by other forumers.

Just went in for a quick petrol-run. Was out on an appt, decided to to top up as needle already at three-quater. Went in at 12.00noon. Traffic was light, only this afternoon they checked petrol so got held up. By the time i reach the front, no more check already. Guess it's just random check. Top-up and got out 45mins later. Traffic still smooth till after S'pore customs. Bottleneck trying to get out cos they decided to check cars randomly..Managed 31 litres. Will last me 4 days before the needle goes to three-quarters again..
Woah brO..like tt ur car is oways filled with JB petrol.45mins chop chop is a gd timing.one nite run nex week ai mai?optra aveo captiva cruze.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 pm

[quote="starstruck96"]
pussy_lover wrote:

Woah brO..like tt ur car is oways filled with JB petrol.45mins chop chop is a gd timing.one nite run nex week ai mai?optra aveo captiva cruze.

Bro, i don't have set timing on my petrol-run. I check mileage and usually would have covered 270km before the needle comes to three quarters. If free i go in during offc hours, if not i go in when i stay late in the office, More convenient to go in from office as my office at Tagore. But we can always plan a nite run cum kopi session. U organize one lah and see the response.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Just went in for a quick petrol-run. Was out on an appt, decided to to top up as needle already at three-quater. Went in at 12.00noon. Traffic was light, only this afternoon they checked petrol so got held up. By the time i reach the front, no more check already. Guess it's just random check. Top-up and got out 45mins later. Traffic still smooth till after S'pore customs. Bottleneck trying to get out cos they decided to check cars randomly..Managed 31 litres. Will last me 4 days before the needle goes to three-quarters again..

Whoa, you seem to save about $30 for every petrol run...hmmm...saving can treat us for some yum yum....heheheh Laughing

Anyway over a period of 30 days in 1 month and if you go in after every 5 days that would be about 6 times in a month, or a saving of $180 per month, not bad la only thing is have to tolerate the congestion and time spend at the border crosssing.

Wow saving of $180..! But how come i don't get to see the savings scratch I only go in when the Causeway is clear on weekdays. If weekends, it's because wifey wants to shop. Either way ok lah. I try to avoid the run if Causeway is jammed up cos not worth the hassle and the blood pressure rising. So far, my timings have been ok except for one run, kena con by the internet camera. Reach there, kena caught in the jam at Causeway. Took 30 mins to reach JB immigration and it was almost 11.00pm!!!

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

[quote="pussy_lover"]
starstruck96 wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:

Bro, i don't have set timing on my petrol-run. I check mileage and usually would have covered 270km before the needle comes to three quarters. If free i go in during offc hours, if not i go in when i stay late in the office, More convenient to go in from office as my office at Tagore. But we can always plan a nite run cum kopi session. U organize one lah and see the response.

Wah another one, pockets too many lobang..... Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm

[quote="pussy_lover"]
starstruck96 wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:

i organize ehkk?seems like only three of us jer yg surf this forum...either which i will juz contact u both directly suah...hahaha lol!
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm

[quote="Ikon"]
pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:

Wah another one, pockets too many lobang..... Laughing
woah...4-5 days can cover 270km ...only in spore milage....mcm go melaka distance siah...
brO PL no pocket ler..he carries his fortune in his car.. clown
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Wah another one, pockets too many lobang..... Laughing [/quote]
woah...4-5 days can cover 270km ...only in spore milage....mcm go melaka distance siah...
brO PL no pocket ler..he carries his fortune in his car.. clown [/quote]

Bro, my office is 22km away. If i stay in offc the whole day and come directly after work, it's already 44km. My work usually involves going to Changi South (behind Expo) and that is about 30km from my office. So 22km to offc, plus 30km to Changi and another 30knm back to offic and finally another 22km to get home makes it 105km per day. Now you know how come i can clock that kind of mileage.
So doing 270km every 5 days is considered low by my normal usage. No complains lah as company subsidize some of my transport costs. I've been monitoring my FC and i get as high as 11.3km/litre to as low as 10.4km/litre. For the past month it's been pretty consistent in that range.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

good for u brO...sure u have had enuff of driving experience on the road..
my longest furthest mileage is to travel to KL n back...boring liaO..distance driving...can fall asleep while driving oso...haiZzZz..
tts y u hate jams n BP oso goes up up...hehehe
Razz
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

[quote="pussy_lover"]
starstruck96 wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:

I just got back from JB, was looking for snorkeling kit and also top up .... the last time I top up to the brim was last Saturday and today I top up 31 litres and mu mileage shows 340.7km, which is 10.9 km/l which is about right for my auto Magnum, bro P_L if you are topping up around the same at 270km for 30 litres then I think something wrong with your car coz your mileage works out only to 9 km/l for a manual trans. Yours should be in the 11 or 12km/l range.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

no calculation for mine as my aveO reset button gone koo koo liao...
am getting the TurboGauge for my all in one OBDII engine display.
so far if im not wrong i'll be hvg 7-8Km per litre.or maybe coz i pump 40$ each time.managed haf tank only
no tunning mah with all the MODS the cars getting. No cyclops
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 am

[quote="Ikon"]
pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:

I just got back from JB, was looking for snorkeling kit and also top up .... the last time I top up to the brim was last Saturday and today I top up 31 litres and mu mileage shows 340.7km, which is 10.9 km/l which is about right for my auto Magnum, bro P_L if you are topping up around the same at 270km for 30 litres then I think something wrong with your car coz your mileage works out only to 9 km/l for a manual trans. Yours should be in the 11 or 12km/l range.

Bro, the 270km is my sort of alert. I top up to the brim also and have been calculating base on actual km travelled and fuel top. The readings i got at differenrt top up days of between 10 km to 11km is correct. Just top up ysterday as wifey wants to top up fridge rations. Did an FC of 11.1 km/litre this time around.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Anyone onZ for this fri 25th feb top up.10pm.tuas spc.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next