Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danga Bay - Visited

Go down

Danga Bay - Visited Empty Danga Bay - Visited

Post  Ikon Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Danga Bay - Johor Bahru, have heard about the place and "drop-by" once. Went in to the carpark, the place is deserted and left immediately.

Wife's extended family wanted to spend some time there so on 2nd April we went in to JB and Danga Bay.

Here are some images of the place.

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1371

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1372

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1377

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1382

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1383

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1385

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1394

Cool place but the place only gets lively in the evening, so no point going early but the best time would be just before sunset, you get tp watch the sunset over the Johor Straits. We were at the Danga Beach section of the Danga Bay, mostly the Marinas, food joints, a performing stage and an amusement park.

Amusement Park rides cost anywhere from RM4 to RM10 per person, the rides are pretty lame but I did have an amusing time on the bumper car ride. Bone jarring but fun with the family. We were there for the food. Before dinner we had snacks, kerepok lekur @ RM5 per serving, rojak petis @RM5 per serving, satay, 3 types around 30 sticks cost around RM26.

Dinner was at Bawang Merah Restaurant or was it Bistro and I would rate the food as " not up to my standard ". The only saving grace is the Tomyam soup, the rest are mostly forgettable.

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1402_Copy

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1402

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1403

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1404

Danga Bay - Visited IMGP1405
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum