Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is my Captiva strong or.......

+2
Ikon
Captivian_Major
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is my Captiva strong or....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my Captiva strong or.......

Post  Captivian_Major Fri May 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Ikon wrote:Bro, your parts not cheap hor Sad

What kind of engine oil you using? At $33 per litre, this one must be super good coz engine oil change will cost you $132!

Spark plug must be careful, they have hot and cold plug must see which is suitable for your engine. Have considered using the Brisk plug but the price is a big turn off, nearly $200 for something like that... somehow felt the pain in the pockets! Laughing

what do to...anyway the plug had change it, the engine oil very good....directly from Japan, forgot the name liao.....it more smoother and powerful as compare to others which i had tried before. overall thump up and they do performance car too....ask me to install stand alone ecu (i think) and its direct from Japan too....outside market cost about 1k but from them it cost around 800....

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Is my Captiva strong or....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is my Captiva strong or.......

Post  starstruck96 Sat May 28, 2011 12:53 pm

I like the standalone ecu thingy...can gary product be tune to our chevy specs...i noe gary has ties with a japanese tuner. Tink he even working for gary engineering.might be a good catch if the standalone ecu could do wonders to the existing stock ecu replacement.NICE.
Boring of throttle body would gv u smoother acceleration.added with the after servicing parts.
But still on the high side for some items u listed.esp oil filter.oem cost should be cheaper bah.its original anyways.hv fun bro..cheersm afro
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Chim la all this performance talk....Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 pm

starstruck96 wrote:I like the standalone ecu thingy...can gary product be tune to our chevy specs...i noe gary has ties with a japanese tuner. Tink he even working for gary engineering.might be a good catch if the standalone ecu could do wonders to the existing stock ecu replacement.NICE.
Boring of throttle body would gv u smoother acceleration.added with the after servicing parts.
But still on the high side for some items u listed.esp oil filter.oem cost should be cheaper bah.its original anyways.hv fun bro..cheersm afro

i think the jap is tie up with gary engineering as the boss told me he will get a jap to do up the tuning..

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 am

gd luck bro..u gg for the standalone tuning? lol!
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

no money le....waiting for a while

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2