Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New project - Car Mod

4 posters

Go down

New project - Car Mod Empty New project - Car Mod

Post  Ikon Thu May 12, 2011 2:24 pm

-----Teaser------------
My work is more or less settle down with all the major activities in my cup cleared, so have some time on hand and came across something interesting for car mod. Nothing mechanical but more for appearance, still doing more research on this matter and hopefully in a few months time I should be able to share with everyone my findings so keep on coming back for updates!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

New project - Car Mod Empty Re: New project - Car Mod

Post  pussy_lover Fri May 13, 2011 7:53 am

Ikon wrote:-----Teaser------------
My work is more or less settle down with all the major activities in my cup cleared, so have some time on hand and came across something interesting for car mod. Nothing mechanical but more for appearance, still doing more research on this matter and hopefully in a few months time I should be able to share with everyone my findings so keep on coming back for updates!

Here we go again... Laughing Laughing

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:-----Teaser------------

Here we go again... Laughing Laughing

Laughing Too free, need to do something... this project will take me a couple of months to complete just in time for Hari Raya!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Fri May 13, 2011 10:02 pm

hahaha....looks like someone on standby liao....hahaha.....quickly wif the updates bro...datuk cannot wait tu...hahaha
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

stoned wrote:hahaha....looks like someone on standby liao....hahaha.....quickly wif the updates bro...datuk cannot wait tu...hahaha

No lah bro.. I'm not tempted this time around. I'm into foto lenses now. Shopping for a new lens now.

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 am

No worries la all you bros, this mod will not be tempting to anyone of you. I did my mini research, put my investment into this product which is not cheap but I also realize that this project is quite complicated, therefore it might not turn successful and I might abandon it half way, so if you guys don't see anymore posting in this thread, you guys will know what happen so don't need to ask further coz I "malu" big time already Laughing If I do get it right, as usual I will be the first here and for that matter the whole of Singapore having this know-how. I will not "tempt" or poison anyone, because I think this mod is rather a personal one which is suited more for my needs furthermore I want to be the only one with this mods, so no copy cats! Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am

Ikon wrote:No worries la all you bros, this mod will not be tempting to anyone of you. I did my mini research, put my investment into this product which is not cheap but I also realize that this project is quite complicated, therefore it might not turn successful and I might abandon it half way, so if you guys don't see anymore posting in this thread, you guys will know what happen so don't need to ask further coz I "malu" big time already Laughing If I do get it right, as usual I will be the first here and for that matter the whole of Singapore having this know-how. I will not "tempt" or poison anyone, because I think this mod is rather a personal one which is suited more for my needs furthermore I want to be the only one with this mods, so no copy cats! Laughing

Good luck..!! cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Tue May 17, 2011 11:02 pm

sound so very the chim eh....hehehe...nvm bro....just keep us posted.....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Wed May 18, 2011 7:44 pm

mini research or mini clubman ..change or mod? lol!
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu May 19, 2011 2:26 pm

So how's it going with your new project? Any little updates, teasers... Rolling Eyes

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sat May 21, 2011 11:06 am

It is very chim, so dunno if I can pull it through and sorry at the moment their will be no update Laughing because still researching on the finer points and have not started on the project yet!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun May 22, 2011 5:51 pm

tell me abt it...mini will soon become international among uS. What a Face
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 23, 2011 11:28 am

starstruck96 wrote:tell me abt it...mini will soon become international among uS. What a Face

Don't get what you mean?
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Mini project will become internationally known among us if theres an interest on it.do share with us Master..
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Razz Haven't started yet....but will try to post as I progress... cannot find the time to do projects nowadays, weekend always got some family thingy going on ... hiaz.... Mad
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

gather more materials/facts.surely there'll be an interest for me. Cool
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

still no hints on dis misterious car mod??.... Very Happy
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 am

Not performance mode but just some cosmetic changes to my coming 4 year car that looks a bit jaded!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

R u even looking at bodykit now??
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 pm

starstruck96 wrote:R u even looking at bodykit now??

Maybe... you got good lobang for this?
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Will this optra be ur final car??.lobang nO.most shop carry bodykits.its the workmanship tt counts.try find near eunos if ders any left.or may those industrial estates such as tampines,ang mo kio etc.old timers onwers are worth the qualities.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Will this optra be ur final car??.lobang nO.most shop carry bodykits.its the workmanship tt counts.try find near eunos if ders any left.or may those industrial estates such as tampines,ang mo kio etc.old timers onwers are worth the qualities.

Wah bro the way you ask not that tackful, what you mean by my final car? Am I too old to be driving? Am I too old to afford another car? Am I about to be suspended from driving? Or what, I hope you are not wishing me death too soon ya Shocked

Logically if GOD willing this will not be my final car, I'm in my late 40s, this car already coming to 4 years, I think I'm still good for another car or two before I give up driving totally, so that about another 20 or 30 years...doubt so my Optra will last me that long, no matter how good I take care of it Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 am

Ikon wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:Will this optra be ur final car??.lobang nO.most shop carry bodykits.its the workmanship tt counts.try find near eunos if ders any left.or may those industrial estates such as tampines,ang mo kio etc.old timers onwers are worth the qualities.

Wah bro the way you ask not that tackful, what you mean by my final car? Am I too old to be driving? Am I too old to afford another car? Am I about to be suspended from driving? Or what, I hope you are not wishing me death too soon ya Shocked

Logically if GOD willing this will not be my final car, I'm in my late 40s, this car already coming to 4 years, I think I'm still good for another car or two before I give up driving totally, so that about another 20 or 30 years...doubt so my Optra will last me that long, no matter how good I take care of it Laughing
woah brO..how can u be going into tt direction lor...i was juz merely asking on ur car usage mah...anyways..by doing so (adding the BK) will certainly beautify ur car...aerodinamically not pretty sure it helps.maybe can start on ur COILOVER leftover project.. lol!
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum