Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out with the Old and In with the New

5 posters

Go down

Out with the Old and In with the New Empty Out with the Old and In with the New

Post  Ikon Sat May 21, 2011 11:14 am

New cabinet to be installed today! Laughing Interesting line up with the 3 most unpopular ministers deciding to retire (ask to? force to?). Among the 3, the Minister for Transport, Raymond Lim is the most junior in that capacity... this should interest us and for whatever policies I am actually thankful that at the point of me purchasing my car, they decide to flood the market with COE's and I got mine relatively cheap .... Laughing now the COE alone cost almost the cost price of my car back then, 3 and a half year ago.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Out with the Old and In with the New Empty Re: Out with the Old and In with the New

Post  pussy_lover Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 am

Wasn't that surprised with the changes after the recent announcement that the 2 old men are retiring. Just shows the power of the vote and people's desire for change. Let's see if things improve, living costs lowered and prices stabilise. Time will tell...

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Out with the Old and In with the New Empty Re: Out with the Old and In with the New

Post  starstruck96 Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 pm

be prepare for some backlash.coz public is voicing their concern thru public media OPENLY. affraid
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sun May 22, 2011 11:24 pm

starstruck96 wrote:be prepare for some backlash.coz public is voicing their concern thru public media OPENLY. affraid

Backlash? Can't be any worse that it is now. Normally, after erection, prices and costs go up. No surprises there..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 23, 2011 11:36 am

pussy_lover wrote:
starstruck96 wrote:be prepare for some backlash.coz public is voicing their concern thru public media OPENLY. affraid

Backlash? Can't be any worse that it is now. Normally, after erection, prices and costs go up. No surprises there..

Bro after erection normally you go limp (down) either satisfied or not Laughing unless you are on the blue pills then you can remain up awhile longer, but I cannot confirm on this since I have never have the need to use the blue wonder.

Just an observation, if compared to previous elections, normally the after is follow up with the uusal report of who is getting sued and etc. This time around, the opposition are smart enough to avoid all the suing by being more guarded with what they say during the hustling of the election.

It's also a good thing that issues brought up during the election are being looked in, for example Minister's pay. For once they are not taking Singaporean for granted, hopoefully this is just not a one off only kind of attention that we get but throughtout the 5 years period to the run off the next election.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captivian_Major Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 pm

good lar...at least the garment do something about it...let wait and see what next

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 pm

I would love to see the 'undergarment' response on publik housing,ministerial pay,taxes etc.so far reports only say..we will look into it.not worth waiting for the next G.E arrival.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I think the issue of housing and "pay" is being address now, so as public transportation ... no need wait for 5 years, result coming around the corner.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 pm

now president also gonna change liao.....hahaha
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Have to chg lar bro...two terms liao.no malay candidate leii.presiden getiting old.need a younger ones..see like france.the sarkozy.beautiful model wife.yummy
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

starstruck96 wrote:Have to chg lar bro...two terms liao.no malay candidate leii.presiden getiting old.need a younger ones..see like france.the sarkozy.beautiful model wife.yummy

i believe she is pregnant liao now....hahahhaa......
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  starstruck96 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Added to the oleady beatiful wife of his..pretty n glowing.
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 am

Goes to you, after 40 life just got started Cool Power, my hats off to him!
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 am

Ikon wrote:Goes to you, after 40 life just got started Cool Power, my hats off to him!

Agree..! For guys life begins at 40 or after the 7-year itch. whichever comes first... Smile

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 pm

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:Goes to you, after 40 life just got started Cool Power, my hats off to him!

Agree..! For guys life begins at 40 or after the 7-year itch. whichever comes first... Smile
cheers cheers
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum