Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ceramic pads.....

3 posters

Go down

ceramic pads..... Empty ceramic pads.....

Post  stoned Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm

finally fixed up the ceramic pair.....all i can say its thumbs up.....gd grip den the stocks....press abit it gigit liao....hehehe.....imagine if its with steel braided brake hose....hmmmm....hows the research on it bro pussy....hehehe...ooh yeah...1 more thing....got myself Holux 62F.....so far its helpful wif my werk....no complaints yet....hehehe....using SLA maps.....gonna test the malaysian map soon....hehehe
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

ceramic pads..... Empty Re: ceramic pads.....

Post  Ikon Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:20 am

Congrats on both the GPS and the ceramic brake pads, monitor the dust level and let us know of your findings.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 pm

stoned wrote:finally fixed up the ceramic pair.....all i can say its thumbs up.....gd grip den the stocks....press abit it gigit liao....hehehe.....imagine if its with steel braided brake hose....hmmmm....hows the research on it bro pussy....hehehe...ooh yeah...1 more thing....got myself Holux 62F.....so far its helpful wif my werk....no complaints yet....hehehe....using SLA maps.....gonna test the malaysian map soon....hehehe

Congrats on your new toys.. Drive safe..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

thank bros.....havent wash car due to daily raining.....so far cant see any dust like the stock pads.....after few weeks the gripping is still like just change......hehehhee
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 pm

stoned wrote:thank bros.....havent wash car due to daily raining.....so far cant see any dust like the stock pads.....after few weeks the gripping is still like just change......hehehhee

They are good but if you couple them with the SSBH, whoohoo... that's the best combination. Since I remove my SSBH, I feel like I'm missing something when I brake ... Crying or Very sad
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 pm

brakes r serving well bros.....no much dust....hehehe....like u say it bro.....plus the ssbh...it will be even much better....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 pm

stoned wrote:brakes r serving well bros.....no much dust....hehehe....like u say it bro.....plus the ssbh...it will be even much better....

Yup, I miss my SSBH braking Sad
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm

thought bro pussy came across ssbh for our ride?......any story abt dat?....thought of going back to the supplier u gave me.....but afraid history will repeat again....hehehe
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am

stoned wrote:thought bro pussy came across ssbh for our ride?......any story abt dat?....thought of going back to the supplier u gave me.....but afraid history will repeat again....hehehe

Yup correct but they are for Lancetti. Not sure if they will fit our rides though, Prices start from GBP30.00 + GBP7.00 for freight for the front pair of SSBH. Our current set up is ok wit me so no rush to upgrade,

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down