Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motor Insurance Renewal

3 posters

Go down

Motor Insurance Renewal Empty Motor Insurance Renewal

Post  pussy_lover Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 am

Well, it's that time of the year again where most car owners dread - motor insurance renewal.
Just got my renewal notice from my current MSIG Insurance - the new premium is really crazy! At 50% NCD and no claims, it's even higher than my current premium. Looks like i have to shop around again.. sigh..!

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Motor Insurance Renewal Empty Re: Motor Insurance Renewal

Post  Ikon Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 am

pussy_lover wrote:Well, it's that time of the year again where most car owners dread - motor insurance renewal.
Just got my renewal notice from my current MSIG Insurance - the new premium is really crazy! At 50% NCD and no claims, it's even higher than my current premium. Looks like i have to shop around again.. sigh..!

You want me to pass you my contact for quotation?
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Well, it's that time of the year again where most car owners dread - motor insurance renewal.

That would be great! Really tired of shopping for insurance every year. So far the cheapest quote is from India Insurance at $770. Tenet not too bad at $840 with zero excess from authorised workshops. Still looking around though..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:

That would be great! Really tired of shopping for insurance every year. So far the cheapest quote is from India Insurance at $770. Tenet not too bad at $840 with zero excess from authorised workshops. Still looking around though..

Bro have sent you a PM, check your inbox.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

pussy_lover wrote:
Ikon wrote:

Bro have sent you a PM, check your inbox.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

just renewed mine.....price seem no change much....$2500 plus wif 20% NCD......$200 plus cheaper den last year.....got qoute from others.....more expensive.....beats me how they qoute price every year.....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pussy_lover Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Cheapest quote from Indian Insurance at 700+ but I'm looking for other options. My current MSIG quote me $996. Funny thing is i paid $980 with NCD protector for my current policy. So for the renewal it's actually an increase!! What bloody nonsense!!

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum