Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coil Overs for Optra

2 posters

Go down

Coil Overs for Optra Empty Coil Overs for Optra

Post  Ikon Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 am

Sensitive topic ... Very Happy but why not? My nephew asked me about suspensions for his Lancer EX 2.0 and so I did a little research and the BC Racing brand came out quite frequently. Since I'm looking at this subject, might as well researched it for the Optra as well. What I gathered was that this brand will also fit for Optra, there are several models to choose from from their basic V1 to V3 version and the BR series that is meant for McPherson Struts suspension system. Another one of my nephew has already done up his Lancer CS3 and it cost him only $1200 for the V1. What I understand is if I choose the BR, I will need to add a few hundred more so a realistic budget of $1500 is possible for something to be done locally...any taker to try out? Razz
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Coil Overs for Optra Empty Re: Coil Overs for Optra

Post  pussy_lover Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Would be nice to have coilovers but probably not so practical for an Estate. Current part for front and rear suspension is also different from the Sedan model. No lah bro, you go ahead and would love to sit in your ride after you install them coilovers.. cheers

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 pm

I will consider in another year's time...or when my suspension give up. By then my car will be 5 years old, half way mark so time to spruce up the old dude and give it a makeover to refresh and last another 5 years, so now time to save up for the major projects coming on.... Cool
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down