Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MACS (Msia automated clearance system)

3 posters

Go down

MACS (Msia automated clearance system) Empty MACS (Msia automated clearance system)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 am

Hi,guys ,recently de msia govt had intro this MACS (msia automatic clearance system).I feel this is a good opportunity to take this system as it will help ease our travelling in and out as a regular traveller across.But to go for the application i suggest make it during weekdays as it will not be so crowded. Smile

Back to top Go down

MACS (Msia automated clearance system) Empty Re: MACS (Msia automated clearance system)

Post  starstruck96 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm

hi brO..i believe that system is good for those regular personnels who travel/work in m'sia.
no matter what...although the personnel have registered, they still nid to face the constant JAMS on both CAUSEWAYS.

its only the customs clearance part they have advantage.

p/s: brO...u mUST applt...for ur betterment.hehehe.no nid passport to carry. Wink
starstruck96
starstruck96
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Back to top Go down

MACS (Msia automated clearance system) Empty Re: MACS (Msia automated clearance system)

Post  Captivian_Major Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 am

tis one is for frequen traveller like Pinkranger, rite?

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 pm

I think the minimum you need is to travel at least 2 days in aweek to qualify for this MACS thingy.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down