Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Sunrise at Pasir Ris Park

+2
Ikon
pussy_lover
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Sunrise at Pasir Ris Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Sunrise at Pasir Ris Park

Post  Captivian_Major Mon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm

good la.......let me know the date and time...will bring my laptop over.....bte, gtg to buy DSLR......any good recommendation? think to buy D7000>>>>>>>

Captivian_Major
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Another Sunrise at Pasir Ris Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Sunrise at Pasir Ris Park

Post  pussy_lover Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Captivian_Major wrote:good la.......let me know the date and time...will bring my laptop over.....bte, gtg to buy DSLR......any good recommendation? think to buy D7000>>>>>>>

Bro, this hobby very poisonous...u sure you want to jump in?
Bro ikon and myself don't really plan our outing, more on impulse kind. It's kind of difficult to tell you date and time. Nikon D7000 is ok, good DSLR. It's a DX body not a full frame one. Excellent with DX lenses but you can also use the full frame FX lenses with a crop factor of 1.5X. Enjoy..

pussy_lover
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Tue May 03, 2011 2:07 am

pussy_lover wrote:
Captivian_Major wrote:good la.......let me know the date and time...will bring my laptop over.....bte, gtg to buy DSLR......any good recommendation? think to buy D7000>>>>>>>

Bro, this hobby very poisonous...u sure you want to jump in?
Bro ikon and myself don't really plan our outing, more on impulse kind. It's kind of difficult to tell you date and time. Nikon D7000 is ok, good DSLR. It's a DX body not a full frame one. Excellent with DX lenses but you can also use the full frame FX lenses with a crop factor of 1.5X. Enjoy..

I think what he meant is "lesson". Which is over already...

As for camera, this kind of thing is very subjective, if you have set your mind on the D7000, just go ahead and you can share lenses with bro Pussy Lover, who by the way I must comment has very nice colors and sharp pictures Laughing for the Pasir Ris sunrise shots.

Just for your info, DX body means when compare to the traditional 35mm SLR, the image is crop depending on the size of the image sensor and in the case of Nikon and Pentax, the crop factor is 1.5 whereas most Canon are 1.6. So if you shoot the same photograph using a 50mm lens on a digital body, your image is multiply by 1.5 which is the same as using a 75mm lens.
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2