Virtual Garage - SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malacca Photo Shoot

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malacca Photo Shoot - Page 2 Empty Re: Malacca Photo Shoot

Post  stoned Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Ikon wrote:
pussy_lover wrote:Nice fotos bro..! And congrats on your old new toy..

Not really la, I think there might be something wrong with my set-up, there seem to be plenty of lights coming in from the left side...dunno if it's my lens, camera or my scanning.

i know nuts abt photography....in no postition to critic....hehehe....but the pics like lots of lights....like u say it bro.....hehehe....but overall gd job bro!!.....hehe
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikon Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm

stoned wrote:
Ikon wrote:

Not really la, I think there might be something wrong with my set-up, there seem to be plenty of lights coming in from the left side...dunno if it's my lens, camera or my scanning.

i know nuts abt photography....in no postition to critic....hehehe....but the pics like lots of lights....like u say it bro.....hehehe....but overall gd job bro!!.....hehe

Sad You are right there, so I guess must go re-visit Malacca one more time and try again la, as the saying goes... if you do not succeed the first time, must try and try again until you succeed Laughing
Ikon
Ikon

Back to top Go down

Post  stoned Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Ikon wrote:
stoned wrote:
Ikon wrote:

Sad You are right there, so I guess must go re-visit Malacca one more time and try again la, as the saying goes... if you do not succeed the first time, must try and try again until you succeed Laughing

cool bro...theres another saying bro.....never give up bro!!....hehehe.....
stoned
stoned
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum